Spontaneity !

I went to the uniform shop to get my senior uniform today and I bumped into Holly, Rafi and Stephen. Snap decision to go livo :D Twas good fun, we ate, walked around aimlessly before Rafi and Holly had to leave, and I had to meet my parents. After they left, I had an hour and a half to kill and I bought 3 dvds for a dollar (H). So the dvds are yugioh. POINT IS! THEY WERE A DOLLAR :P
Oh and I was looking at Nicholas' photos on facebook. From year 7 camp and it makes me sad that I hardly remember what the layout of the buildings were or what we did other than what went on in the cabins (lol ashley, diem and lisa:P). And I look at thse photos and I remember the non existent relationships I had with people and, in some cases, not getting along with some at all. And now, we're best friends. So much can happen without you ever being able to predict it. I mean, who would have thought I'd get as close to some of those people that I barely talked to as I am now? And the people that I spent so much time with... well I still spend time with most of them. That was almost four years ago (year 7 camp was at the beginning of the year right? O_o). Who knows what we'll all be like and what relationships will form four years from now? It's going to be interesting I think :)

Comments

Popular Posts