This is how i met you


So I was watching How I Met Your Mother last night. It was the episode where Barney is looking for the girl who keeps stalking him and one of the girls he thinks is the stalker mentions a website. That website is real. I visited it today just to check :P tedmosbyisajerk.com exists and it amuses me. If this was old new, THEN IM SORRY FOR BEING SLOW.
In other news, my sister's coming back later tonight :) yayay ! I have drawings on my room that are half completed so it looks a little ridiculous at the moment. But drawing them was fun :) Chill session (H) Anyone read aishiteruze baby? If you have, I'm drawing those characters ^^
Damn this post is really weird and randomly ordered... well more so than usual. I was looking at one of our English assignments, the one for Macbeth where they full annotated it and one of the comments said "This kind of line justification is hard to read" REALLY? THEY'RE PICKING ON THAT? ITS A FREAKING LINE JUSTIFICATION! THE WORDS ARE STILL IN THE SAME ORDER MAN! Oh well, that went in the bin 8-)
My head is spinning, I think its food deprivation... cause you know I hardly eat anything LOL funny joke ;D I boredom eat. It's really bad. Anyway... I'M SORRY HENRY! You got your outing though right? I didn't HAVE to be there right? :P You'll live :D
One more thing, Bye bye pernickety, I'll miss you for the next... five or so weeks that you're gone. I loved the message earlier :P I'm glad I was special enough for a personalized message :L Love you lots big brother ! ^^

Comments

Popular Posts