Bumping into people are fun !


So yesterday, instead of going Santosh's house, my mum took me to Raelene's house. I WISH I WENT SANTOSH'S ! IT SOUNDED SO FUN! Ah well, Raelene's was awesome too :P I got there before Raelene had finished work so my mum was just talking to her mum cause we're like.. family friends and they're bffls or something :P And they went to go buy food so I was alone in Raelene's house eating cheese for an hour... it was a little awkward :P
My other aunty came and then two seconds later my mum came back almost immediately followed by Raelene's sister's boyfriend. While we were talking to him at the door, we saw Raelene and her sister walking up... The timing was insane O_O anywaaaay, we ate, played ds and decided to go to the basketball courts. It was so damn hot and we had to walk like half an hour to the basketball courts and when we got there, I felt so judged cause everyone was so pro and aaah D: Some random guy asked us to join in their game so we did. It was fun. Weird. But fun :P I like that place. I think it's cool that everyone just asks whoever is there to play whatever they need players for. I wouldn't mind going there regularly :)
Today, my mum and grandma went Philippines and at the airport I saw Thomson and Simon Banh! It's weird to bump into someone at the airport. And two was just PHWOAR! Didn't talk to Simon cause we just passed each other but yes, have a safe and happy trip Thomson! Mind blown O_O Yeah.... not that amazing 8-)

Comments

Popular Posts