Letter #30

What happened? You used to be so much better than you are now. You know where you went wrong and yet you're not doing anything to fix it? Or are you starting now. You're a bit late. I don't understand how or why you changed so much in the first place. I miss what you used to be and what you used to be to everyone else. Back when your priority list consisted of more than one thing. Im beginning to question whether you realise how much you've given up for it. Don't get me wrong. You made the right choice with your number one but, why is there a number one but no number two?
Looking back at everything you used to me makes me sad about who you are now. Change is inevitable, yes you know that but this much and in this way? I guess, it's just disappointing to see what you've become.

Comments

Popular Posts