This is what you give me to work with? Well honey, i've seen worse

Your name without a S?
Still Kyleen :P

What was the last item you bought?
Lychee and mango gelato :9

What plans do you have for tomorrow?
Either meeting up with raelene or staying at home

What are you thinking about right now?
DON'T PUT THIS KIND OF PRESSURE ON ME! No seriously, every time i see a question like this I look for something to think of and get really frantic :P

What's the sixth text say in your inbox?
Too long to type but it's from Kabir telling me to tell holly that he will meet us at wynyard (Y)

Who sits in front of you in Maths?
Calvin I think

Who sits in font of you in English?
Carmen and Tracey

Do you have trouble deleting your text messages?
Hell yeah !

Is there something that you haven't told anyone that you actually would like to?
Probably :P

Do you have any pets?
I have a dog :D SHE KILLED A LIZARD THE OTHER DAY

When was the last time you were sad?
The day my sister left :(

Have you ever had a really big fight with a best friend?
Yeah. Not a yelling match though, I'm not good with yelling matches.. I get too emotional :P

What happened at 10AM this morning?
I was sleeping :D

What time is it?
2:41pm

What time did you wake up today?
9:23 and again at 10:42

Is it warm outside?
Too warm methinks

Who's the last person you talked to?
My sister

What's your favorite color?
Purple :D

Where's your mum?
I don't even know... they weren't home when I woke up D:

Where's your dad?
Somewhere with my mum

Are you a happy person?
YESH :D

Are you happy at the moment?
yahuh ^^

Are you wearing socks?
No

Who are you going out with?
nobody

Would you consider yourself to be spoiled?
I don't know... Sometimes ?

Did you sing at all today?
Yes :P Teasing my sister is fun :D

When's the last time you argued?
Don't remember... not long ago with my sister? :P

Are you scared of spiders?
Not really.

Do you believe in love?
Yes :)

Have you done anything you regret in 2011 so far?
it's been 9 days so not really? :P

Do you miss anyone?
Yes! D:

What color is your hair?
Black

Who knows a secret or two about you?
Too many people :P

Are you determined to have a better day tomorrow?
Yes !

Have you met anyone new lately?
Yesh :D

Do you dance in public?
When it's raining and im with maimai :D

Do you think you are treated right?
yahuh

Who was the last person to look at you like you were crazy?
erm... My sister :P

Have you ever regretted letting someone go?
Nope

Why are you single?
Cause I don't want to be attached :P

Whats your middle name?
Anne

Tell me about what you' re wearing?
Singlet and Pyjama Pants LOL

What's on your bedroom floor right now?
A looooot of mess

How many windows are open on your computer?
3

Are you a shy person?
Sometimes, depending on the situation

How many kids do you want?
I don;t know anymore D:

Do you think relationships are actually worth it?
lol who knows? :P

How did you feel when you woke up today?
Sleepy D:

Have you kissed anyone on the lips within the past week?
nope

Do you miss anyone?
didnt i already answer this question? LOL

What happened at 9:00 am today?
Sleeeeeeping

Whats your current problem?
I can't think of one :/

Are you excited about anything today?
MAYBE GOING TO PLAY COD AT RAELENE'S HOUSE?

Do you delete people off of MySpace?
No, I hardly go on :P

Did you cry at all today?
nooo

Is there something you want to tell someone?
erm not that i can think of

Are you ticklish?
YES! VERY

Do you use an alarm clock?
Does a phone count as an alarm clock? :P

Do you trust anyone?
I trust a lot of people :)

What were you doing at 5 in the morning?
SLEEPING

What is the last thing you got in trouble for with your parents?
being messy :P

On average, what do you think you cry the most about?
Sad/sweet movies :$

What are you listening to?
nothing, wow thank you for reminding me to open itunes :P

How many girls would you just love to shoot?
none, shooting is mean ! :P

Who was the last girl you talked to today?
Le mama

Do you have any plans for tomorrow?
Not yet

Do you believe that if you want something bad enough you'll get it?
If wanting was enough to get whatever you want, life would be so much easier :P

Have you ever walked in on people having sex?
LOL NO

Did you get a full 8 hours of sleep last night?
erm yeah just i think

How old do people usually guess you are?
18 :(

If you could move somewhere else, would you?
No ! I love Sydney

Would you rather your lover have gorgeous eyes or a gorgeous smile?
eyes :)

How long have you and your number 2 known each other?
Number 2? O_o

How many people do you have 'a thing' for right now?
one 8-)

Where is the person you need most right now?
far far away never to be seen again

Who was the last person in your bedroom?
me

Do you think you will be in a relationship three months from now?
nope

Has a boy put their arm around you in the past five days?
nope

Do you tend to make things complicated?
I think it's a really bad habit that I have :S

Did you kiss or hug anyone today?
yessum

What’s the greatest thing that happened to you today?
Well so far it's been a pretty good day with the fambam but nothing has stood out i don't think :P

Comments

Popular Posts