Avatar; The Last Airbender


This reminds me of the time Lisa and I were walking in ag and she ended up falling into mud :P

On a complete different note, I have just finished watching the Avatar series again and every time they do something at night, it's a full moon. Oh and can I just say, I am all for Zuko and Katara getting together. Their moments seem to be more intimate than hers and Aang's and Aang is 12! Well 112 but let's not get technical. Wow.. the internet agrees with me. There are so many pictures of Katara and Zuko making out or something :P
See how cute they look? :3

I love the characters in Avatar. They amuse me. Suki is a mad ass fighter. May's depressing personality interests me and her and Zuko as a couple was hilarious.
"I don't hate you"
"I don't hate you too"
-cue make out session-
Top 5 would probably be....

So dreary and monotonous yet oh so fascinating. Mai's blades are cool :D She looks so ninja ^^
"What are you doing?"
"Saving the jerk that dumped me"

"I guess you just don't know people as well as you think you do. You miscalculated - I love Zuko more than I fear you."
I don't know why I like Longshot so much. I think it's because he says literally nothing until Jet gets attacked. I find it... cute :P Charming? Mysterious? ;D LOL I dno. I just find him cool :P
"He's our leader. We'll take care of him"
-stunned silence-
I love Iroh's wisdom and how accepting and understanding he is. His reunion with Zuko made me teary :P But that's just cause I am unbelievably emotional. I love how he's so tank and whatever but still so calm :D
"You're really going to get a kick out of this Prince Zuko. The tile was in my sleeve :D"
Yes that's right. I'm loving the haters. It's not like Zuko stayed bad. Although, I did like him before he changed sides... Yeah, I'm concerned for my mental well being too.
"Hello. Zuko here, but I guess you probably already know me, sort of... Uh so, the thing is, I have a lot of firebending experience, and I'm considered to be pretty good at it. Well, I guess you've seen me. You know, when I was attacking you? Uh, yeah, I guess I should apologize for that But anyway, I'm good now. I mean, I thought I was good before, but now I realize I was bad but anyway... I think it's time I joined your group and taught the Avatar firebending. "

Comments

Popular Posts