Your Breath Gets Short

First moment of silence in a while since my sister has arrived and I have no idea what to blog about. I've been reading a lot of blogs that reminisce about 2010 and their hopes and dreams for 2011 and while I'm probably one of the people you guys would expect to have a really cheesy blog about it, I don't want to. Yes, I'm sad it's over and all that jazz but reading everyone else's blog made me even sadder and I think recounting it would make em an emotional wreck. So yes, let's skip all that.
Memorable though 2010 was, the send out I gave it was pathetic :P I spent it at home doing nothing. Ah well, while I didn't spend the new year doing what I would have wanted, I guess I just have to make up for it by partying the night away all this year yeah? (H) yeah.... I didn't think so either.. Not with senior years and w/e
OH WELL! So I had already mentally planned this blog because you know, after a week or so of not blogging, may as well make it worthwhile :P But I have completely forgotten what I was going to say. Yes, you love my forgetfulness and if you don't, pretend you do >=]
I think I am more afraid to lose memories than I let myself know.. I was just thinking about it just then and I dno, it's terrifying ! Ok, I am rambling. Next post I shall check how well my new years resolutions went for last year :P

Comments

Popular Posts