You're just too beautiful


My sister is playing Beautiful Girls on guitar... I don't know what to make of it. I am torn between hating it because of the song choice and liking it cause it's acoustic. I bought a purple pick today :D See the thing is, I buy pick so often but I lose them just as often and every time I buy a pick, it's the exact same one as before. Matte purple .71mm. One day, if I find all my lost picks it will be all purple domination (H) I don't know why I find that cool...
Anyway, I was thinking about the blue/purple pram argument I had with Thai and Raelene and it made me think, what if everyone saw colours differently? Like What if the colour I see as blue look s like my green to someone else.. if that makes sense? The only reason we know colours is because people showed us a colour of something and told us.. sorta... you know what I mean! But what if that same red square looked like someone else's purple ? Ok i'm gna stop there because I don't think I'm making much sense and you all probably think I'm an idiot or something :P

Comments

Popular Posts