I'm Superman and You're Nothing

Everything in this room is eatable, even I'm eatable! But that is called "cannibalism," my dear children, and is in fact frowned upon in most societies.


So you know what really annoys me? When people make you curious but then don't finish their story. Random side thought; I wish I was vlogging this instead of writing and that I had a british accent because in my head as I'm typing all this up, my thoughts are putting on a British accent and I just think it's a waste of mental accent-putting-on...ness 8-)
Anyway, back on topic. Secrets. Now I'd like to think I'm one of those people who respect people's privacy and if a friend of mine were to say "[name] told me a secret", I wouldn't pester them to tell me because yknow, it's not their place to say. And I know that I'd never want them to and they probably wouldn't divulge the secret to me anyway but it just irritates me when people continue to talk about it and give minute details that give you a general idea of what it's about but not enough for you to know. It makes you more curious than you should be and it takes so much self control to just not ask the person what the hell they're on about. I think I'm making me sound nosy.. No I do not want to know everyone's secrets. Let's just clarify that shall we? (seriously.. British accented vlog idea keeps popping up...).
Basically I just don't like when people are really vague about something and refuse to tell you because it's a secret. Like I get it, fair enough you can't tell me so why do you keep dropping little hints? Are you trying to annoy me by making me super super curious and trying to figure out something I can never know? Cause that's just mean.

Comments

Popular Posts