its good its good its gooood

So while everyone's out partying the afternoon away, I'm at home. Doing nothing. For the first closed weekend ever, I went home early. Yes, I am still bitter about that. I BROKE A TRADITION MAN. Anyway...reason for my staying at homeness? Le mama came back from the Philippines. She came bearing food :9 So I am a happy chappy.
Well half happy chappy considering I found out that the powerpoint I spent three days practically non stop making, editing photos, enhancing the older ones that were barely visible, resizing it, ordering them from oldest to youngest and perfecting the photo transition to match the beat of the music was practically completely rearranged and edited. DID I NOT MAKE IT CLEAR THAT IT NEEDED NO EDITING? THAT IT WAS FINE AND TIMED AND THAT THE SONG WAS ALREADY THERE? BUT NO! YOU JUST WENT AND EDITED ANYWAY! NOT ONLY THAT BUT YOU SCREWED UP WITH THE TECHNICALITIES AND NO ONE COULD SEE IT! GRRRRR

Comments

Popular Posts