You won't find faith or hope down a telescope


So I wrote the title of this post about half an hour ago with the intention of writing abotu a particular topic. But now I have completely forgotten... As Joseph said, Memory of a fish I have.
Mock Trial sign up today. I put my name down but I'm considering pulling out :P I'm not a good speaker -cue laughter- YEAH SHUT UP! I TALK A LOT I KNOW BUT I'M BAD AT PUBLIC SPEAKING D: but according to Mariel and Monica, I run on nervous energy? Maybe that's a good thing in this situation... :P
A lot of people seem to be complaining about either their subjects or their classes but I think I'm one of the lucky ones that got really good classes :D I can just hear Monica's voice in my head saying "you like everything you're a part of.. your grade, your class, your school" I feel the need to apologise but I think it's a compliment... Yes no maybe? :P
Completely unrelated topic, Swimming carnival. Yay ! Lachlan Macquarie.. zero house spirit ==' Yeah yeah I should be proud blahbbityblahblah I'M NOT OK?

Comments

Popular Posts