Time is running out

Worst story I have ever written in my life. No not story. Worst piece of writing I had done in my life. Miss Davis hands us the half yearly from last year as practise for a creative writing piece and I swear it does not help you at all. The task was fair enough. Write a series of fictitious journal entries that make up an engaging narrative. She told us this before handing out the papers and at this point I wasn't too fussed. Surprised maybe. But not too stressed out.
Then she hands out the freaking papers and I look at the stimuli and I'm like, ate you kidding me? Are you freaking kidding me? How does this help? At all? You give me three images. One is a foot almost stepping on little people, another is a stick figure standing on a stack of boxes ordering other stick figures and another is a stick figure standing on an arrow with other stick figures holding the arrow. Ok.... How do I turn this into a story? How the freak am i meant to circulate my damn storyline around these little figures?
Seriously, I did not even address the stimuli. There might have been a reference somewhere.. If you were bothered to think about it. Something like "I'm taking these people in a new direction" or something. Which is complete bull crap cause nothing like that happens in my story. So yes, I am ranting about my story/journal entry thing and possibly the annoying stimuli. HOW DO YOU MAKE SENSE OF THAT? Grrr
Also, every time I go to Holly's blog, I giggle like crazy cause of Sean Biggerstaff. He so cute :3

Comments

Popular Posts