I'll Tell You A Story

The many things I need to say are short and random. So much so that there would be less flow in this post than usual. So let's use dot points shall we?
  • I've watched Harry Potter three times since I bought it. Addict much? But I love it.
  • I want to go to Harry Potter Land. Seriously, I would give up all my other international ambitions to go there. If going there meant no acropolis museum, Guggenheim museum, the Louvre and everywhere else I want to go, I don't care. I WILL GET THERE DAMMIT
  • I remember saying on twitter that I get random bursts of motivation that make me want to study. I've figured out the pattern. I start studying when there are other things to be done that I don't feel like doing. It's my procrastination for other aspects of my life. Good job to me
  • I have a random scratch on my leg. I don't know where it came from but it hurts
  • I think my lack of girliness has just been proved. My sister was straightening her hair and asked for my help. I didn't know how to use it properly and she's like "you suck =='" I CAN'T HELP IT! I DON'T USE STRAIGHTENERS ><
  • Isn't my life interesting? :P

Comments

Popular Posts