It went beyond the simplicity assumed by humankind

I have finished my art cabinet. I am so amazed and happy and I'm just waiting for the moment where I think OH WAIT I NEED TO ADD [insert object here] NOOOO! But I finished the painting, about to pick up something else to edit or add to it before I realised, I have nothing left to add. I'm rather proud of myself tbh :') I seriously did not think I was going to make it. I had to remake the mini Zeus cause the first one's limbs kept falling off. THE SECOND ONE LOOKS SO BAD! THE FIRST ONE WAS HEAPS BETTER! But oh well, if asked, it's Zeus in relief, no realism intended :) Of course, there are regrets with all the things I did, like the remake, the flattening of the candle and painting the background black. It's those moments where you start something, look at it and think I should not have done that... but it's too late to fix so you go with it anyway and you're just completely thrown off and annoyed but there really is nothing you can do so you just make the most of it. Yeah...
All my school stuff has scattered around the house and I have no idea how that happened cause I barely did any school work D: I need to hunt down or buy a fair few of my things. Tis sad. I have intentionally neglected revising or thinking up a storyline for English simply because the subject annoys me. Leadership is such a boring topic. I loooove the English Extension topic. It's so interesting. And fun to write. Speaking of which, has anyone from English Extension offline done their essay?
Also, last night I was texting and I was reading over it today, and as it got later and later, my texts made less sense and you could tell I was tired. There was something about a tick in a text about sleeping.. Yeah I'm confused too. I'm amazed the recipient was able to figure out what I was trying to say.. As far as I can tell, I don't think I was trying to say anything at all. I WAS SLEEPY OK?

Comments

Popular Posts