Put in place for her apparent safety.

1) Do you think that you will ever live a happy life with somebody someday?

I would like to

2) Are you a morning person or a night person?

Night for suuuure

3) What’s the last thing you laughed really hard over?

Probably Avi, Kabir or me doing something really stupid

4) What was the last drink you had?

Sprite

5) Who did you first talk to this morning?

Mum

6) Do you believe that there’s good in everybody?

Of course !

7) What kind of shirt are you wearing?

Blue singlet (yes I know it's winter...)

8) What woke you up this morning?

My phone

9) In the past week, have you cried?

yeah.... 8)

10) When’s the last time you ate at Taco Bell?

Aaaaages ago when it actually existed and my sister used to always get it

11) If someone gave you $1,000 would you spend it or save it?

save it cause I'm a tight ass :P

12) Look behind you, what do you see?

Empty space and then a door

13) Do you like hugs?

Hell freaking yeah

14) Who was the last person to call you?

My sister

15) Who did you last call?

Thai

16) Are you listening to music right now?

Yahuh

17) Do you like Chinese food?

Love it!

18) Do you like when people call you things like “baby”, “sweetie”, “hon”, etc?

I don't really mind. Some pet names I find really annoying though. Like really really annoying. Baby is one of then

19) Will this Friday be a good one?

erm I have no idea...

20) What’s wrong with you right now?

a little irritated, mostly upset, pretty much bored out of my brains

21) When will your next kiss be?

neverrrrr lol nah I have no idea :P

22) Do you think anyone has feelings for you?

Who knows?

23) Do you get drunk every weekend?

psh as if :P

24) Do you like hot or cold?

Cold! (shut up thai, kabir and avi >.>)

25) Is the last person you hugged older than you?

Yup ! :D

26) What were you doing at 6:00 this morning?

sleeping

27) Is someone of the opposite sex on your mind?

Yep :/

28) Have you kissed more than ten people this year?

bahahahaha no

29) Do you have any plans for tomorrow?

School ! Mope. etc

30) Is it more common for you to follow your heart, or your mind?

Whichever seems right

31) Are you a dog or cat person?

Dog for sure

32) Do you ever turn off your cellphone?

Hardly ever :$

33) Honestly, what’s on your mind right now?

I hate everything D:

34) Are you unsure about your feelings for someone?

Nope

35) Have you ever had feelings for someone your best friend was dating?

nooooo. That would be weird. Very very weird. Sorry honey, I don't swing that way :P

36) How many times have you kissed the last person you kissed?

Good question :P

37) Do you think being in love can be the best and worst thing to happen to someone?

Of course

38) Do you remember the first time you kissed the last person you kissed?

Yup

39) Have you ever worn your friend’s clothes?

Borrowed Mel's dress for like a year. Never actually wore it though... :P

40) Can you spend a whole night with the last person you kissed?

Probably

41) Are you feeling guilty about something now?

I probably should be but I don't

42) Do you think you’re a perfect boyfriend/girlfriend?

I don't think I would be...

43) How often do you talk on the phone?

Um there was like a few weeks when I was constantly on the phone. Now, not so much

44) Do you believe what comes around goes around?

To an extent

45) Do you want to say something to someone?

Yahuh

46) Three months ago, can you remember who you liked?

Yep

47) Can you easily tell if someone’s fake?

I think so... But I think I look into things too deeply to the point where I over analyse and think someone's being fake when they're not :S

48) Is your heart broken right now?

...

49) How late did you stay up last night?

9:30 I WAS TIRED OK?

50) What do you hear right now?

Music

51) Is there a high chance of you going out to the movies soon?

Nooo idea

52) Has anyone told you they don’t wanna ever lose you?

Yep :/

53) Is there anyone you’d just like to punch in the face?

No! That's mean

54) Where was the very first kiss you had with the last person you kissed?

Cinema

55) Your best friend kisses the guy/girl you like, what do you do?

Run away crying. nah I'm kidding. Whatever, I have no control over either so there's not much I can do

56) Anyone pissing you off?

Kind of...

57) Did the last person you texted message you back?

Yup

58) What was the main subject of your last text message conversation?

Bring my jumper or you die

59) Is there someone you don’t ever want to lose in your life?

Yes .

60) Is there a difference between the word ‘best friend’ and ‘friend’?

Of course

61) Is there something you regret doing today?

Talking

62) Do you still talk to the person who hurt you the most?

I don't actually know who that is... actually maybe I Do. Yeah I think I still will/do

63) Do you believe everyone deserves a second chance?

Yes

64) Does it bother you when people smoke around you?

eurgh yeah

65) Do you want a relationship?

Not really. Not right now. I DONT KNOW ! STOP ASKING ME QUESTIONS I DONT KNOW THE ANSWER TO

66) How often do you hold back what you want to say?

No I think I don't hold back enough tbh...

67) Have you ever kissed the last person you texted?

On the cheek yes

68) Are you a jealous person?

I don't think so

69) Have you ever had a friend you weren’t into, fall for you?

Yeah...

70) What are you listening to?

She Is - Gabe Bondoc

71) Have you ever written a song?

Yeah... 8)

72) Do you believe in love at first sight?

Not at all

73) Are you single, taken, heartbroken, crushing, or confused?

Single

74) Where was the last place you went?

School

75) Have you ever kissed someone whose name begins with an K?

That's my name! No I haven't :P Oh wait, on the cheek yeah

76) Are you happy with the way things are going?

BAHAHAHAHHA Funny joke =='

77) Who was the last person of the opposite sex you had a conversation with?

Vincent or Kabir

78) Do you have a best friend?

Yessum :D

79) Will you be in a relationship in the next month?

No

80) Is there someone who makes you instantly smile when you receive a message from them?

yepp

81) Do you think things will change in the next few months?

Of course. Everything is always changing. Boo

82) What song are you currently listening to?

Crush - David Archuletta

83) Is there a girl that knows everything or almost everything about you?

Yes. Lisa :P

84) What is your opinion on late night phone calls?

Fun fun fun :)

85) Where’s your best friend right now?

At home I think :P

86) Have you ever been kissed by someone who has ever hurt you?

probably

87) Say the person you fell hardest for comes up to you and hugs you, what do you say?

Hi there old buddy old pal

88) Do you think two people can last forever?

Of course

89) Will you regret your next kiss?

I'd like to think I wouldn't

90) The person you have the strongest feelings for dies, do you care?

WHAT KIND OF QUESTION IS THAT? OF COURSE I'D CARE

91) If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly what would it be?

Fly. It would be fun :)

92) You never know what you got until you lose it? True or false?

Scarily true

93) Your best friend has unprotected sex, your reaction?

You're silly...

94) Do you know a guy named David?

YES YES I DO AND HE'S AWESOME

95) How’s your life lately?

It's a hard enough life for us (8) That song from annie came to mind... Seriously though, Terrible !

96) Is it uncomfortable staring into the eyes of someone who likes you and you like back?

No

97) Would you rather marry your bf /gf, or take a million dollars?

Marry hypothetical boyfriend (Y) Money is overrated

98) Would you go out with someone if they asked right now?

no

99) Are you nice to everyone?

I hope so but I doubt it

100) Do you prefer committed relationships or just friends with benefits?

committed relationships.

Comments

Popular Posts