She woke up every morning fearing the worst

I have more phantom bruises. On my arms, hand and leg, I can feel the pain that comes with a bruise but there's no bruise! THAT IS MESSED UP MAN! Anyway, enough about that. Today was so fun! Legal exam screwed me over though. The essay question frsginhteshrh I felt like crap and I felt dirty after writing it. It's an odd feeling, arguing against yourself... :/ Ah well... hetjghotsh
In other news, after the legal exam, I played basketball with Aldrich, Alex, Avi, Henry, Johnny, Lisa and Thai. Twas pretty fun :) Lisa and Aldrich left. Alex and Johnny disappeared... It only just occurred to me, WHEN DID THEY LEAVE?? Weird. So yeah, we were just randomly shooting and Michael Dinh came and studied. When Lunch started, Avi, Thai and I went straight to Minto for more basketball. We versed Casula and stupid Lisa made people pass me the ball D: I DON'T SHOOT FOR A REASON LISA ! DID YOU SEE THE FIRST FOUL SHOT??? Grr at you :P But I love the year tens on our team. They're so funny. Drina's pro, Kelly's fun to be a team with cause we just chill 'on defense' when we're too lazy to run up and when Sarah gets angry at the fouls of the other team, we all just laugh. Good times :P


This is seriously going to get personal, you ready?

yahuh

If you were caught cheating, would you fess up?

lol yeah, how would you get out of that one? :P

The last time you felt honestly broken?

I do not remember :P OH OH OH TODAY AFTER LEGAL EXAM! THINKING ABOUT MY ESSAAAAY

Are you craving something?

Chicken. Cause I'm always craving chicken

If you could have one thing right now what would it be

YOUR FACE XP

Would you rather have ten kids, or none?

none O_O

What do you hear right now?

The Only Exception

Is your bed against more than one of your walls?

Yahuh

What’s on your mind right now

FOUR DAYS UNTIL MY NEXT EXAM BOOYAH

Are you there for your friends

yes yes yes :D

Last person to see you cry?

Thai, Lawrence, Henry and Avi LOL :P

What do you do when you get nervous?

Laugh hysterically and yell at everyone and everything. Yes. Everything. Inanimate objects don't get away with it...

Be honest, do you like people in general

I'd liek to think I have some faith in humanity :P

How old do you think you will be when you finally have kids

I don't know? 20s maybe?

Does anyone completely understand you

I wouldn't know :/

Do you have a reason to smile right now?

Don't we all? :)

Has anyone told you they don’t ever wanna lose you?

Yahuh ^^

Would you be happier if life had a rewind button?

Eh, I guess there are things I could change but not maaaajor changes that would have a massive impact on my life. I mean, we all have regrets don't we?

Do you tell your mum or dad everything?

nooooo

Does it matter to you if your boyfriend or girlfriend smokes

Yeah, I wouldn't want to be around them if they smelled like it or was doing it. And I'd look at them differently :/

Are you going to get hurt anytime soon by someone?

I don't think so ?

This time last year, can you remember who you liked?

Yes I do and it is the same person as now ! Shocking isn't it...

Do you think more about the past, present, or future?

Past generally but lately, the future

How many hours of sleep do you get a night?

7-8?

Are you easy to get along with?

I don't think so :P I think I'm annoying and a bit weird tbh

Do you hate the last girl you had a conversation with?

Nooooo

What was the last drink that you put in your mouth?

Orange and mango Juice

What size bed do you have

Queen! I think.. well it's big O_O"

Do you start the water before you get in the shower or when you get in

before

Do you like the rain?

I love it :)

Do you think someone is thinking about you right now

Doubt it :P

Have you ever done something you told yourself you wouldn’t do

Yes :/

Would people refer to you as a goodie goodie, bad news, or neither

Depends, some people think I'm full goodie goodie. Some people are just like eh wouldnt call her straighty 180 but not bad news either... I'm probably wrong :P

Who were you last in the car with, besides family?

ellen, lisaa and alicia !

What’s the last movie you saw in theaters and with who?

Umm I don't remember O_O Wow it's been that long ! OOh Limitless with Alan, Kabir, Nathan, Nicholas, Rafi and Thai

Have you ever kissed someone who had a boyfriend/ girlfriend?

Psh no

Have you ever been hurt by someone you never thought would hurt you?

Yahuh

Your parents are out of town. Would you throw a massive party?

no way :P

Do you regret a past relationship

ummmm past relationship? :P

Would you rather spend a Friday night at a concert or a crazy party

Well I haven't gone to many concerts but crazy parties tend to go a bit overboard and concerts sound fun so concert? :P

Do you tend to fall for the same type of person over and over?

As in do I have a type? I think so :P

Have you made a joke about somebody that made them cry?

I hope not :/ I don't remember that happening

Do you care too much about your appearance?

I dont think so

Are you a jealous person?

Naaah

Have you bought any clothing items in the last week?

No I haven't

Do you miss anyone?

YEZ!

Last person who made you cry?

MR LYNCH AND HIS LEGAL EXAM

Does your ex piss you off?

WHAT EX?

What are you doing tomorrow?

Chilling at school even though I have no exams like the cool kid I am

Are you the type of person who has a new boyfriend/ girlfriend every week?

No way :P

Is there anyone you want to come see you?

YES PLEASE

Have you ever been cheated on?

Not possible

Ever given your all to someone who walked away

Nuh

Do you like cotton candy?

YES ! :D

Who was the last person you had a serious conversation with?

Calvin or Thai

Are you planning to get knocked up or knock someone up by age 17

Psh wth no :P

Do you have siblings?

Two older sisters

Have you ever fallen asleep on someone?

Yes :P

How has the past week been for you?

Pretty good I guess :) GOing back to school, seeing everyone etc

Do you have a friend of the opposite sex you can talk to?

Yahuh !

What’s on your mind right now?

I'm hungry :/

What were you doing at midnight last night?

Slepping

What is your current mood?

I had to think about that... I am content? :P I dno I'm neutral ?

Who was the first person you talked to today?

Le mama

Will this week be a good one?

I hope so ! So far it's been pretty good :P

Anything happen to you within the past month that made you really happy

Yup ^^

Who were you with last night?

KON! Cause I make friends with stuffed toys...

Did you talk to someone until you fell asleep last night?

No.

Next time you will kiss someone?

Pshhhh I dno :P

Who should start the kiss, the girl or the boy?

Either? O_O

Do you have any plans for the weekend?

Not that I know of. Man, Avi's right I need a life O_O

Comments

Popular Posts