They didn't believe her when she said she wasn't making it up

1. taken a picture naked?
BAHAHAHA As if :P

2. painted your room?
No but it would be mad fun!

3. made out with a member of the same sex?
No... :P

4. drove a car?
Do bumper cars count? :$

5. danced in front of your mirror?
Guilty ^^"

6. like someone?
I thought that was obvious!

7. been dumped?
Psh no.. haven't been in a position to be dumped :P

8. stole money from a friend?
No way

9. gotten in the car with people you didnt know?
I don't think so...

10. been in a fist fight?
No, I'm a wuss

11. had feelings for someone who didn’t like you back?
Haven't we all?

12. had feelings for a friend?
yahuh

14. made out with a stranger?
ew no

15. met up with a member of the opposite sex somewhere?
Yeah? :P

16. left your house with out telling your parents?
No

17. had a crush on your neighbor?
Nuuuuuu

18. ditched school to do something more fun?
No way

19. slept (not had sex) in a bed with a member of the same sex?
yahuh LOL@LISA DURING CAMP

20. seen someone die?
No O_O

21. been on a plane?
yahuh

22. kissed a picture?

Maybe :$

23. slept in until 3?
No. Latest I've slept in was like...1:30? I felt so dirty :P

24. miss someone right now?
Yeah, like crazy .

25. laid on your back and watched cloud shapes go by?
Yeah.. I have :/

26. made a snow angel?
No! I haven't been anywhere snowy :S Oh wait, I've been snowy mountains!

27. played dress up?
Um probably but I don't remember :P

28. cheated while playing a game?
ehe . ^^"

29. been lonely?
Haven't we all?

30. fallen asleep at work/school?
Not asleep but half way there?

31. been to a bar?
Nuh

32. felt an earthquake?
No :S

33. touched a snake?
Yeah ! They're so cool ^^

34. ran a red light?
Cause I can drive... 8)

35. been suspended from school?
No

36. had detention?
few times :S

37. been in a car accident that you didnt cause?
Yes I have. Not a big one though...

38. hated the way you look?
mhmm

39. witnessed a crime?
Nope

39. been the person doing the crime?

No

40. pole danced?
LOL WHAT! No!

41. been lost?
Oh gosh do not get me started... :P

42. been to the opposite side of the country?
Nope

43. felt so sick you thought you might die?
Err... no :P

44. cried yourself to sleep?
mhmm

46. sang karaoke?
Omgsh yes! So fun ^^

47. done something you told yourself you wouldn’t?
yes :/

48. laughed until something you were drinking came out your nose?
I dont think so :P

49. caught a snowflake on your tongue?
No O_O

50. kissed in the rain?
Yeah... totally 8)

51. sang in the shower?
yeah, it's fun :D

52. had sex in a park?
LOL WHAT? NUUUU

53. had a dream where you were married?
I think I have actually :P

54. glued your hand to something?

I'm surprised to say I haven't. It sounds like something I would do...

55. got your tongue/”arm” stuck to a flag pole?
No

56. ever gone to school partially naked?
wth no :P

57. been a cheerleader?
It sounds like it would be fun but no

58. sat on a roof top?
Yeah at Danicaps :D

59. didn’t take a shower for a week?
Ew no

60. ever too scared to watch scary movies alone?
yes! All the time :P

61. played chicken?
ehe . yeah ^^"

62. been pushed into a pool with all your clothes on?
Not pushed. Jumped. With my phone in my pocket D:

64. broken a bone?

Nope

65. been easily amused?
All the time :P

66. laughed so hard you cried?
YES!

67. mooned/flashed someone?
lol wth no :P

68. cheated on a test?
Like once and i felt guilty as heck

69: forgotten someones name?
Not often but I have :S

70. slept naked?
Not completely :P

71. gone skinny dipping?
no!

73. blacked out from drinking?
Haven't drank before...

74. played a prank on someone?
maybe :$

75. gone to a late night movie?
Yes! Twilight with my sisters :$ LOL

76. made love to anything not human?
LOL Oh yeah man, my dog and I have this mad connection. I'm kidding

77. failed a class? as in under average ?
yes :'(

78. choked on something you’re not supposed to eat?
I probably have..

79. played an instrument for more than 10 hours in total?
yahuh

80. been cheated on?
no relationship no cheats

81. did you celebrate the 4th of July?
no :P

82. thrown strange objects?
define strange?

83. felt like killing someone?
That's a bit strong...

84. felt like running away?
maybe :P

86. did drugs?
Of course not

87. had detention and not attend it?
Nah

89. made a parent cry?
Yes :$

90. cried about someone?
mhmm

91. had sex with more than one person in a 24 hour period?
lol no

92. dated someone you didn’t even like?
Wth no. That's not very nice!

93. had/have a dog?
yahuh ^^

95. own an instrument?
keyboard and guitar

96. been in band?
lol no. It would be cool though

97. drank 25 sodas in a day?
woah no way !

98. broken a CD?

Nope

99. shot a gun?

No, but it sounds like a good way to vent :P

100. had feelings for one of your best friends?
yep 8)

Comments

Popular Posts