From the other side of the door a white clad figure approached

What are you listening to? 
They Bring Me To You - Joshua Radin
 
Name a quote from the thing you are listening to?
And as we drank our wine and let the world fade away, the sun rise tried to end it while we tried to stay. The rest of my life can't compare to this night.
 
Are you keeping a secret from someone who needs to know the truth?
Off the top of my head I can't really think of any but I probably do?
 
Last person you talked on the phone with?
Thai
 
What was the first thing you did when you woke up today?
Freak out because it was 7:43 and my alarm didn't go off and I thought both my parents were at work and I was supposed to catch a bus and I was trying to figure out what time the bus came and how late I'd be. But my dad was home so it's all good (Y)
 
Do you like vitamin water?
LOVE IT
 
Have you ever hated someone, but ended up being friends with them?
LOL yes :P Well maybe hate's a bit of a strong word but I've disliked someone and ended up being very good friends with them :)
 
What do you think of people who have sex before marriage?
I personally don't agree with it but it isn't my life so meh
 
Do you get along with your parents?
Yeah I guess
 
Are you more independent or dependent?
Depends on the situation but a bit of both?
 
Do you believe that what comes around goes around?
In a way, sure
 
What is your favorite fruit?
Mangoes! Or lychees :P
 
What are your plans for tonight?
Sleep early and not be tired at school tomorrow :D
 
Does anyone love you?
I'd like to think so :P
 
Do you love anybody?
Yes :)
 
Ever felt like you hit rock bottom?
We've all had that moment haven't we ?
 
What’s the one thing thats getting you through the week?
Seeing people at school, strangely enough ;P
Do you give out second chances too easily?
Probably
 
What did you do yesterday?
School, english speech, guitar, read
 
Where is one place you want to visit?
HARRY POTTER LAND
 
What’s your favorite thing to have for breakfast?
Scrambled eggs :9
 
Ever felt that no one relates to you?
Lol no
 
What do you think of long-term relationships?
They'r
 
What song relates to your life the best?
i don't know
 
Describe the perfect man for you?
SHIN WOO tee hee
 
If there was a large spider in the room, what would you say?
Do whatever you want just stay away from me and out of my sight so i can pretend you're not there

Honestly, what are you thinking about right now?
I like you too much ;D
 
Would you be able to date someone who had a kid with someone else?
I don't see why a kid would make them undateable
 
Could you date someone taller than you?
Yeah
 
Last time you cried?
Um Wednesday last week or the week before
 
Do you think someone is thinking about you right now?
Nope
 
Do you find it hard to trust people?
No way
 
What were you doing at midnight Friday night?
MSN and watching You're Beautiful

Last December, what was your love life like?
Pleasant enough :P
 
What do you love?
people ^^
 
Are you afraid to grow up?
I'm terrified but pumped... if that makes sense :P
 
Do you have someone who you can be your complete self around?
Yesh :D
 
Could you pack up and leave your life now to move away, would you?
Probably. There's only like... one or two things stopping me from saying yes :P
 
When was the last time someone yelled at you?
Um not too long ago...

Will you be in a relationship in the next month?
Nope
 
Last place you took a nap?
Bed
 
Does any part on your body hurt?
My finger D:
 
Who was the last person you hugged?
My sister
 
Is there someone who meant a lot to you at one point, and isn’t around now?
Yeah :/
 
In June were you in a relationship?
Nope
 
What time did you go to sleep last night?
9:30 :P

What are you doing at this very second?
Answering a hell of a  lot of questions
 
Are you wearing anything you borrowed from someone?
Nope
 
Is there someone in your life you wish you never met?
Life would be simpler without them, but a lot less fun and.. happy :D
 
Did you sleep well last night?
Very !
 
Are you afraid of falling in love?
No way
 
Do you plan on moving within the next 2 years?
Um.. yeah
 
Are you nice to everyone?
I hope so and I want to but I doubt I m :/
 
Do you usually apologize first?
Too stubborn
 
Are you close with your mother?
To an extent
 
Do you plan on sleeping in tomorrow?
Nuuu D:
 
Who was the first person you talked to today?
Grandma
 
What are you looking forward to in the next month?
I don't know
 
Are you wearing jeans right now?
PJs :D
 
What’s something you do when you’re mad?
Whine like there's no tomorrow and scream and pretty much just make noise and vent :P I should probably get a punching bag...
 
Would you rather be mad or sad?
Sad
 
Do you ever use words like stoked or sick?
Nope
 
Closest green object to you?
Mouse pad
 
What is your current mood?
Annoyed cause my computer is so slow :@
 
If you could go back in time and change something, would you?
I don't know.. probably to see how things would turn out then go back again and make it normal
 
Who was the last person you talked to in person?
mum
 
What plans do you have for Sunday?
No idea
If you woke up as the opposite sex, whats the first thing you would do?
LOL I dno
Are you addicted to anything?
Nope
Has an animal ever attacked you?
LISA'S DOG
When was the last time someone made you laugh really hard?
Today :P
Do you find piercings/tattoos attractive?
Eh not really :/
What's the weirdest thing you've ever licked?
lol um.. soap :$
When you wake up, what's the first thought that runs through your head?
Do I have school today?
Do you actually believe Alaska is covered in snow?
I don't think about Alaska tbh :P
Are you ever purposely irritating?
Maybe 8)
Would you ever play strip poker?
probably not
If you could make someone disappear, who would it be?
Ummmmmmmmmm I dno
What's the most important thing to you? 
God
What would you be doing right now if you were kicked off your computer?
Reading
How do you spend your weekends?
Computer, eating trying to be productive
Who do you want to be with right now?
:)
Are you fun to hang with?
Probably more annoying than fun :P
What country would you love to visit?
Greece
What's on your mind right now?
Stuff
When was the last time you went to a good party?
Whenever George's was :P
Fav song?
It changes all the time but right now, Rhythm of Lov
Can you lick your elbow?
nope
If you jumped out your bedroom window right now, how injured would you be?
Not very
What would you do if your bf/gf cheated on you with your best friend?
I'd be a tad weirded out.. then send them to England where they can live happily ever after ;P
Do you like anyone you can't have?
Nope .
Do you dance even without music?
Ehe . ^^" Yes ... :$
Does anyone tease you cause of your name?
NIbraas used to call me Mean Kyleen XP
What song is stuck in your head right now?
Rhythm of Love
What's your darkest secret?
Good question
What do you think is at the end of the rainbow?
THERE IS NONE :O
If a blind guy/girl started hitting on you, what would you do?
Um.. hi.
What was the last concert you went to?
lol can't even remember :P
Do you speak your mind?
too much I think...
Can you handle the truth?
Honestly don't know
What would you do if someone random on the street came up to you and started hitting on you?
Own them with my pepper spray >=]
Ever been caught naked?
When i was really really young yeah
Ever been in a fight?
Not a physical one :P
Done anything illegal lately?
Jay walk like the bad ass I am (H)
Name the most stupidest thing you've ever done?
Too many to list...
Would you talk to someone you don't know on the internet?
I have before...
Ever been in trouble for something you didn't do?
Yes =='
Ever done anything stupid towards a cop?
Never had an encounter with a cop
Have you ever been in an accident of some sort?
Yeah
If yes, may I ask what the accident was? (You don't have to answer this if you don't want to)
Car
Have you lied to your parents about where you've been or going?
Nope
Ever had a prank turn out wrong? (and I don't mean the person dying or anything like that)
I don't pull ranks.. .ehe .
Would you send money to a starving family in another country?
Yeah
Are you hungry?
Yes
If you could speak another language, what would it be?
Japanese or Korean
One word to describe yourself?
Loud
To describe your friends?
Awesome
What's the last present you've received?
A watch :D
What would you rather have as a name?
No idea
Are you a sporty kind of person or do you like to lay around and do nothing but watch tv or sit at the computer?
Bit of both but probably more the second one
Could you outrun a bus?
If I was in Korea where buses seem to move very slow (As dramas have taught me) probably :P
You and your friends are bored. What do you do?
Gossip.. LOL nah, I dno. Drink green or pink cordial :P
Who hates Twilight as much as I do?
A fair few people methinks :P
What's your middle name?
Anne
Single or Taken?
Single
Good or Bad kisser?
LOL I dont know... :P
What would you do if the world were coming to an end?
Pray
Biggest regret ever?
No idea :/
Would you have givin into peer pressure?
I don't know. I doubt it
Last but not least. What's your name?
Kyleen...

Comments

Popular Posts