The attendant was frozen with shock

FROM ANNE :D

1. If your doctor told you TODAY that you were pregnant, what would you say?
How the heck did that happen?

2. Do you trust all of your friends?
I trust them all but not to the same extent or with the same things

3. Would you move to another state or country to be with the one you love?
I really don't know. I probably would end up moving but after a whole lot of indecision, tears and weighing up :P

4. Do you believe that everything happens for a reason?
Yup

5. Can you make a dollar in change right now?
No ? O_o

6. Which one of your friends do you think would make the best doctor?
Simon Banh or Chung. Or Vincent, they're all like.. walking first aid kits already anyway

7. Are you afraid of falling in love?
Not at all

8. Favorite kind of sandwich?
Umm whatever is in the sumo sandwich I always get :P I think it's ham, pesto, sundried tomato and cheese? But I swear there's more than that. OH! Rocket too I think ? I DONT KNOW

9. Is there someone who pops into your mind at random times?
Yeah :/

10. Whats your most favorite scar?
Favourite scar? That's an odd question.. I don't know. I don't think I have any scars... But don't think that's possible considering how much I fall over. I guess I just don't pay attention? :P

11. When was the last time you flew in a plane?
January 2010

12. What did the last text message you sent say?
What's wrong with that?

13. What features do you find most attractive in the preferred sex?
Dimples !

14. Fill in the blank. I love:
God

15. What is a goal you would like to accomplish in the near future?
Do well in school (Y)

16. If you were to wake up from being in a coma for an extended time who would you call?
GHOST BUSTERS! eah I'm lame.. Um my sister ?

17. How many kids do you want to have?
2

18. Would you make a good parent?
Apparently I'm already a parent... But whether that's a good or bad parent, who knows?

19. Where was your default picture taken?
Mariel's house

20. Whats your middle name?
Anne

21. Honestly, whats on your mind right now?
Work and Lolita.... My mind is so boring

22. If you could go back in time and change something, what would it be?
That's for me to know and you to never find out ;D

23. Who was or will be the maid of honor/ best man in your wedding?
My sister :D

24. What are you wearing right now?
Pjs and a singlet. Yes at 4:40 in the afternoon. Got a problem?

25. Righty or Lefty?
Righty.

26. Best place to eat?
Anywhere asian ! :P

27. Favorite jeans?
Purple ^^

28. Favorite animal?
Dogs or arctic foxes

29. Favorite juice?
Mango !

30. Have you had the chicken pox?
I don't think so

31. Have you had a sore throat?
Yes. I have one now D:

32. Ever had a bar fight?
lol no :P

33. Who knows you the best?
Avi or Thai

34. Shoe size?
8 I think? :$

35. Do you wear contact lenses or glasses?
Nope

36. Ever been in a fight with your pet?
LOL I just imagined having a yelling match with my dog. But yeah I have, cause she wouldn't let me in the house... Oh wow I got owned by my dog. NOt htat she locked me in the house but she stood in front of the door and every time I tried to open it, she'd almost run in so I had to shut it again and I got annoyed and ignored her until she moved

37. Been to Mexico?
Nope

38. Did you buy something today?
Nope

39. Did you get sick today?
I'm getting sicker. Does that count ?

40. Do you miss someone today?
I always miss someone

41. Did you get in a fight with someone today?
Nope

42. When is the last time you had a massage?
Um, not sure. Not too long ago cause my school people pamper me ;D

43. Last person to lay in your bed?
Me

44. Last person to see you cry?
Vincent O_O

45. Who made you cry?
Um ehe ^^"

46. What was the last TV show you watched?
Masterchef !

47. What are your plans for the weekend?
Parra and a crap load of wii :D

48. Who do you think will repost this?
No idea. I don't think many people read my blog tbh :P

49. Who was the last person you hung out with?
Avishay on the bus home yesterday :D

50. If your significant other asked you to marry them TODAY what would you say?
You're a bit early :P

Comments

Popular Posts