But the mangled body said otherwise.

.Wow it's been almost a week since I've blogged. Since I've been on my PC really. Which is weird cause I am oh so reliant on technology. Speaking of technology, I'm pretty sure I mentioned on this blog that the on button on my phone is jammed and I can't press it. So in an attempt to fix it, I got a screw driver adn tried to  go arond the edge trying to.. I don't even know what I was trying to accomplish really. Lift it up maybe? Point is, It did lift up. A bit too much. And now I don't have an on button at all D: 
Jap people came today! And Lisa and I tagged along with Sharon to Clarke House Lawn at lunch to talk to them but they weren't there. Turns out they were in the dairy. It was kind of awkward talking to them cause the things you learn in jap, like the questions and stuff are pretty.. weird questions. A bit creepy. I mean, when you're getting to know someone, you don't ask "Where do you live? What do you do on the weekend? How do you get there? How many pets do you have?" so I pretty much just asked "What's your name? How old are you? Do you like Australia?" yknow.. generic things. And I was rather proud of myself cause I actually remembered how to say all that :D Stop that sarcastic applause! It's been two and a half years since I did Jap and that's an achievement for me okay? :( Let me have my glory! As we were walking, Lisa was being, well... Lisa. Think of your own adjective that's synonymous with Lisa :) But yeah, she, being the person she is, screamed out as we were walking.. LIKE LITERALLY SCREAMED "THAT GUY'S CUTE BUT HE'S FAT! IM SO DEVASTATED!" Fair enough, they probably didn't understand her :P Not the students anyway... But they had an English teacher with them...ehe . Nice job Lisa :P
We sat on clarke house lawn until the end of lunch and I'd forgotten who I'd already asked for name and age.. :S So I just started talking to some guy about sports and basketball :P teehee . And omgsh, one of the guys I was talking to, I was trying to remember all the jap I could and Sharon was like "He's the best at English" And in my head I was just like... really? Then why the hell am I making my life hard by speaking japanese? D:
So yeah, that's my life... I forgot about HCF and I feel so guilty and it was Mr Trotter too ! and omgsh I love when Mr Trotter talks at HCF cause he's really good! :( gbrwufnergnerjkgertsh Whatever, okay. Another vlog/cover for you guys who actually bother to watch it :P

Comments

Popular Posts