Back from hibernation

First time in ages that I've blogged from Raelene's house. First time I've blogged in ages actually. Why? Because my computer is too slow and I can't be bothered waiting for it to turn on. Also, I haven't really had anything to say. I'm not quite sure what I want to say right now actually :P Let's just do a quick list of what's been going on in my life for the last two weeks
  1. Geeking it up at Lani's 16th Party with the 7 best friends anyone could ever have :D
  2. Sick for a fair few days and my holidays started to suck 
  3. Thai came over and while that sounds like a break in the monotony that became my holidays, I just did what I usually do, just with company. That is, watch videos on my laptop all day :P 
  4. Tic Tic II Tour and Looze Control with Sharon and Sierra was so awesome! I loved the crews and poreotics and everybody! I saw Kelly in the meet and greet line and gave her one of my shoe to get it signed. I walked into Saint Andrew's Cathedral with one shoe only to get it back unsigned because they weren't signing :( SO SAD! But it was an awesome night, despite the fact that I had to leave early to catch the right train... which we ended up missing anyway =='
  5. BBQ at a park near Monica's house was pretty damn awesome. Mad company and place :D I was so gulity cause I wass upposed to bus it with George but my mum wouldn't let me so George couldn't go either but when I woke up the next day, my mum was like Ökay, you can go, I need to go doctor though" So I couldn't give George a ride either cause she was going doctor :( Sorry ><
  6. I tried being productive with the speech booklet but it's so boring!
  7. Went livo with my sister a few times and bumped into people. 
  8. My phone stopped working. Well, not really. I just couldn't make or receive any calls. I'm not sure if it's still like that. I should check that out actually... :/ 
  9. Went City today with Raelene and OMGSH LOL SHE'S A FOUR IN KIDS SIZES BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH
  10. On a final note, I shall just say, I am not ready to be in year 12. Not mentally incapable, I just don't want it. I'm not sure what aspect of it scares me or whatever, I JUST DON'T WANNA! Okay I'm good. Oh and I might have another holiday job in December! :D Why do I always have temporary jobs? :/ Ah well, better than none.
Sorry for the absence over the holidays, when school starts again, I will try to be more consistent :) Thanks to those of you who still checked my blog over the holidays :P 

Comments

Popular Posts