Day 3

Day 3: Is there any of the films adaptations that have made you angry because they've ignored important parts of the book?

Like I said before, from the third one onwards, it strayed from the original storyline more and more. But the fourth one was probably the biggest let down because there was no Winky or Ludo Bagman and they moth seemed like interesting characters! And the Barty Crouch incident wasn't as well explained as the one in the book that included a relatively complex plan with Winky.
Then there's the fifth book which practically completely cut out the whole explanation Dumbledore gave Harry at the end of the fifth book. Now that I think about it, they left out the explanation at the end of the fourth book too. Hmm, this makes me wonder how well I'd understand the plot line of Harry Potter if I hadn't read the books before watching the movie...


Comments

Popular Posts