Day 11

  • SISTER IS COMING TOMORROW WHEEEEEEE :D 
  • Parents should have come today but stuff happened and they extended to the 24th D:
  • Had to clean my room today to make it habitable. Well, it was fine for me. And probably for my sister when she gets here too but meh, it's about time I cleaned it :/
  • So excited for Christmas! Well, I want to be and I kinda am but then I remember that my parents are coming back on Christmas eve. AT NIGHT TIME! And every year for as long as I can remember, we've spent Christmas eve with my cousins, had an awesome dinner and counted down til it was Christmas. Like new years but not :P Then we'd go home, sleep then go back to their house for another dinner. Filo gatherings few (H) 
  • STill don't know what I'm doing for New Years day though :(
  • Seriously, my sister(s) better not change their mind about hp exhibition. I rejected the group outing thing because my sister told me to. if things change, I will not be a happy chappy >=( 
Day 11: What character would you say you're most like?
Oooh that is a difficult one. Hm, I'd say;
  • Hermione from the first few books cause she seemed to like to be in control and was afraid to break the rules. 
  • Luna's weirdness... Obviously not to that extent
  • Ron's clumsiness
  • Fred and George's immaturity/cheekiness
  • James Potter's arrogance (lol...)
  • Lily's and Molly's motherly..ness 
  • Voldemort's selfishness and lack of nobility/ability to think of others
  • Cho's incredibly emotional self 
HAHA! That didn't even answer the question :P But yeah, I don't think there is any one character that encompasses all my qualities or even most of them all at the same time. Mainly because I have very contradictory personality traits. By which I mean I'm either really really immature and childish (Fred and George) or really really motherly (Lily/Molly) etcetc 

Comments

Popular Posts