Day 12

My sister has finally arrived! Which probably means I will be posting less cause I'll spend practically every day for the next almost two weeks with her. Should be fun :) We still have not thought of a solution for Christmas Eve :/ But we WILL!
So it has come to my attention that we are coming to the conclusion of another year. The past two or so years (however many it's been since I started this blog), I've written a bit of a reflection at the end of the year, evaluating the year and whatnot. Usually in response to the New Year's Resolutions I made at the beginning. But screw that, I'm pretty sure I didn't make any at the beginning of this year and if you asked me now, I seriously would not be able to effectively talk about this year in terms of the good/bad times, what I've learned etcetc. But maybe things will change when we get closer to the end of the year. Or maybe even in the first week of next, I might decide to do one and set new new years resolutions. ALthough, I vaguely recall saying last year that I would stop with the resolutions and just learn lessons as they come/make myself new promises when I see they are necessary. So that's one less thing for you people to look forward too.. heh 8)

Day 12: Favourite ship
I don't really know tbh. I don't think Harry Potter was the kind of series for you to have a clear favourite. I guess in terms of who seemed to have the most chemistry, I'd say Harry and Ginny? There was a fair bit of tension there. Also, I don't know why, but I really really really liked Dean. Wow, why didn't I list him as my favourite? My bad... :P But yeah, I loved him .'. I loved him and Ginny. So there. Deal with it

Comments

Popular Posts