Interlude

I am so behind on blogs and the reading of blogs. When I sign onto my computer, it just takes so long for the internet to even start up and every time I click on something it lags some more so I just sign in, blog sign out. Unless I'm on my sister's mac (which is hardly ever) then that is all I do.
In other news, everyone is currently having fun in bondi while I'm stuck here doing  nothing, waiting for my sister to get ready so we can go to centrelink to fill in some form or something. I dont know. So yes, not very happy about dat wun. Man, hanging out with my sister + her friends too much. Making me say weird things like "dat wun" and what not. Bit strange seeing as I barely see them. They're cool though as I'm sure I've expressed numerous times on this blog :P
So I finally started reading my related texts for English. Bad timing really cause they're both reasonably large novels and I have two weeks to finish them. I don't read as fast as I used to. I spent all of yesterday reading and only got through 200 pages of Those Faraday Girls :( Actually.. I don't know if that's fast or not. I think it's slower than before... I don;t know what the standard reading speed is. If such a thing exists. This is a very rambly blog post. Havem't had one of those in a while. But hey, this is what it turned out to be. At least something is being posted right :P I have limited time to right this, hence the inability to edit things cause I simply do not have time to read over and word things properly. Well I should be going. Sorry for the inconsistent posts. I plan on buying a laptop so I can blog whenever I want :P Haha bye all

Comments

Popular Posts