So I'm a little bit confused

Hello All! I do not remember what happened between the last time I blogged and now but just a qiuck skim over the last week and a half:
  • Finals night was one of the best nights of my high school life. I say one of because I can not pick a clear favourite. I am just so happy and honoured that the first time Lachlan has one in six years happened in my final year. I'd say while I was captain too but I didn't really contribute much to that score so... 8)
  • I love our grade so much. From the harmony and unity I saw at finals night (everyone being happy that Lachlan one) to the fact that we managed to get social back because of our awesome behaviour at Finals night. I seriously can not think of a way to describe our grade. At first, I thought I was being biased towards us but seriously, when you think about it, we're a pretty damn good grade. In so many aspects (yes I am getting big headed about this, but what's wrong with a little school/grade pride?) too. Our art class is more creative than I have ever seen at Country Fair (not that much but enough for me to notice). Not saying that previous grades were uncreative just that ours is so whacky and out there (in a good way). Chem, we're the first grade to be this far ahead in a looong time (according to Miss Jackson).I don't know, I just love us :')
  • Zone basketball tomorrow! Half excited, half nervous. More excited though because I don't really care about the outcome of these games :P It's just for fun ^^
 Day 20: If you had to meet one member of the cast, who would it be?
Ooooh hard question... Damn. I'd say the Phelps twins but they're not one person. Oh gosh why is this so difficult? D: Either.. Helen Bonham Carter or Daniel Radcliffe. Yes I know picking Daniel Radcliffe is a bit expected and I'm one to pick the not mainstream one but I genuinely think Daniel Radcliffe would be an aweosme person to hang out with. From his interviews, he seems really witty and kind of sarcastic which is exactly the personality I like (see Nicholas, Avi and Vincent). Helena Bonham Carter because she just seems cool and and a bit weird so yes, that's always a good combo :D

Comments

Popular Posts