Let's Run Away

I was looking through my Mobile Uploads on facebook and realised most of my pictures' captions start with "yay for...". It isn't intentional. Or interesting for that matter. I just thought I'd share... My sister is coming back in a few days! Half yay half nay. All of you would know that I am usually very excited for her arrival and that still holds true. But this time, it will be a week of intense wedding planning before we fly to New Zealand and I KNOW it's going to be stressful. The planning as well as the assignments I need to fit around her schedule. And by assignments I mean ext 2 and chem. Not that chem is due any time soon and I probably won't get around to doing it these holidays so I really only have to do ext 2. But still, those doing it or have done it would know it isn't easy or simple. Rather it is a long.. wait these sentences were in my English Speech! POINT IS, it's going to be difficult and I also really want to get as much of art done as possible. I only have a few months to do this and I'm beginning to reaaaaally think I won't get it doen in time.
Wow, so many of my latest posts have some kind of reference to art and/or extension 2. WHY BE SO STRESSFUL FOR? Why am I even stressed out? It's the holidays. Must relaaax. And enjoy the fact that I am potentially going out tomorrow. If not tomorrow, then Friday. yaay! Also LOTR marathon was awesome. Thank you Monica dear for organising it all :) Twas good fun with good people ! That is all. For now at least.

Comments

Popular Posts