The Downfall of the Artists

Omgsh I LOST MY LINO FOR ART D:
THis is not good. I think it might be in the geography room cause I know I had it after art and at lunch it just sat on the floor and at the end of lunch was when I realised it was missing so yeah...PLEASE BE IN THE GEOGRAPHY ROOM >< that lino is so freaking hard to cut and I dont m ind getting a new one but the skeleton is going to take FOREVER to re cut damn this... meh It will turn up eventually..I hope S:

Anyway, Iwatched the Unborn today and i HATE it! well it isnt actually that scary but bits of it scare the hell outta me O_O Like the mutilation and stuff ok I'm going to stop talking about it before I get scared again. Yes I AM a wuss. Its so damn boring at hoome. IT's just me and my sister and I have nothing to do. I dont remember how many days of the mother-deprivation have gone by and I cant be bothered calculating so yeah..lets just say its day 10:) Tenth day in and things are STILL running smoothly. Let's see how long this can last shall we? :D

Well I'm going to find some entertainment either by ewatching bleach or playing Big Canvas :)

Comments

Popular Posts