Lost Communication and Fundamental Process

Science was funny today and MEL I am very disappointed in you for not coming to school today. tut tut. we had cake ready for you and miss Sayed bought it too. Veeeery disappointed >hmph<
Anyway..back to science, Mr Peck brainwashed us O_o we were learning about the food chain and he showed us this youtube video:


I swear, by the end of the lesson, the whole class were gathered around his laptop singing the chorus O_o BRAINWASHING I TELL YOU!!
but NO I did not fall for it ....
Every plant can do this fundamental process
and we can call this photosynthesis

Ok...maybe i DID fall for it :S I hate to admit that its kinda catchy:P

LOL@NICHOLAS. At lunch, a giant group of us were playing truth or dare and we dared nick to kiss Genevieve on the cheek but he was being a wuss so we dared him to hump a tree instead. My gosh. The sight of him doing that will scar me for life O_O Pernickety: If you are reading this, I can never look at oyu the same again . Well maybe I can but for a while...O_O

Oh and Thai, Go find your phone already! Who else will I mess with random texts? :P so yeah..go find it boy !

Comments

Popular Posts