FROM DANICA

Ok, I know I did this not that long ago but I like filling out questionnaires and I saw this on Danica P's Tumblr blog and well, this blog is in need of an update so what the hell right? If it gets boring you don't have to read it:)

1.What is your name?
Kyleen
2.How old are you?
14
3.Who are your best friends?
erm...I really don't know who to put here but probably Mel, Lisa, Mariel etc ? Oh and of course, everyone needs their Portable ocean :)
4.Do you have a bf/gf?
Nope
5.Are you happy with your life?
Extremely!! [hehe Mariel ;) ]
6.And your love life?
ehe . You mean the non existent one?
7.What’s one thing you want right now?
A life D:
8.Are you currently missing anyone?
Yep =/
9. Have you had a gf/bf in the past month?
Nope
10.Have you had a gf/bf in the past 6 months?
Nope
11.When was the last time you went shopping?
Oh wow...aaages ago. Last day of school and that wasnt even proper shopping ! NTS: Must go on spending spree :P
12.What’s your msn screenname?
Very long :)
13.What’s your blogger username?
Kylenny
14.What phone have you got?
A really old crappy Nokia
15.What time was your last text message received?
2:22pm
16.When time was your last text message sent?
12:16am
17.What does the 5th message in your inbox say?
Yeh bring in those flaws
18.Who is the 10th contact in your phonebook?
ANdrew Formica
19.Do you get along with your parents?
erm Yeah, I guess
20.How many siblings do you have?
2 sisters
21.Who makes you happy?
A lot of people ^^
22.Are your family close?
We have our moments :)
23.Are you in love?
I doubt it...love is a very strong word don't you think :)
24.How many times have you gotten drunk?
I haven't >hehe<
25.Ever tried drugs?
Does panadol count?
26.Do you want children?
Yessum :)
27.Do you believe in yourself?
er occasionally
28.What age do you want to get married?

24 but according to facebook 15 :P
29.How do you want to die?
I haven't really given my cause of death enough thought to have an ideal one in mind O_o
30.What are your fears?
Sharks and cockroaches O_O
31.What’s your favorite place to go shopping?
Parra or city
32.Do you think you have ever been in love?
I doubt it. Love is such a strong word don't you think?
33.Answer truthfully, do you care what people think of you?
Hrmmm I think I do..I try not to but I can't help it ><
34.Have you ever punched someone in the face?
errr not that I remember ?
35.What are your views on abortion?
I dno, kinda against it but i guess it's their choice and it could be justified in some cases =/
36.Do you smoke?
Nope
37.Who in your close family smokes?
Dear old dad
38.Which do you prefer, pink or purple?
Purple
39.How many pets do you own?
one dog :)
40.Do you prefer touch-screen or button phones?
Button
41.iPod or iTunes?
erm...either
42.Do you own an MP3?
Nope
43.Do you own an iPod?
Yes
44.If you do, what type of iPod?
4gb silver iPod nano
45.Who do you get along with most, boys or girls?
Both:)
46.And finally, have you enjoyed this quiz?
Not particularly actually

Comments

Popular Posts