Hypnotising book covers

I hate the post-exam talk that usually happens the second the teacher says "pens down". I don't mean it's annoying but when everyone's like "oh yeah for this question I got this answer" and you realise you don't have that answer it's like...oops 8-) My prediction for yearlies is: Geography: pass at least :S Ag: Below average..65%? Maths: Average-70% English: I REALLY don't know. I have a really inconsistent performance in English...its weird =/ Science: erm a bit above average? (sorry if that sounds big headed :S) i WANT to get over 90 so I can beat nicholas but that doesn't look like it's going to happen. Art: Average 70%? PE: Idk and that's all I can remember :S
I studied for a whole one and a half hours just then :P Yeah that isn't much I know cause you smart kids probably study like 3hours or smth but for me, that's one hell of an achievement. My usual study time consists of five minutes opening the book and reading it only to realise that I was daydreaming the whole time and having to reread the whole thing. After about 10 minutes of that I just give up cause it's too damn boring and watch tv or blog or play guitar or something=/ Yes I am a very productive diligent student you see :) Today was different. My maths cover only distracted me AFTER I looked through it all :P As weird as that sounds, if you saw my maths book cover, you'd know what I mean its hypnotising .
Oh and Veronica, I forgot to thank you for yesterday:) and I'm sorry if I brag too much or never shut up and never listen to you but thanks for putting up with me anyway. You made my day :)

Dear E
I love how easy it is to talk to you and even though we arent that close, I stiill have fun when I'm around you. In maths, you're always the one that shuts Jimmy up and THANKYOU so much for that :L

Comments

Popular Posts