And again...

1. What are three ways to win your heart?
Be funny but serious at the right time and knows me well :)

2. Do you like lightning?
Generally not but its a good scary night mood setter >=]

3. Have you ever cut someone else’s hair?
No. I don't trust myself with scissors :P

4. Last person you said ‘i hate you’ to?
Lisa ? When she was teasing me about...people >=(

5. Rain or sunshine?
Rain...Dance party in the rain baby !! (Yeah Mariel :D) I go high in the rain O_o

6. Last stupid thing you said to anyone?
erm..I don't remember O_o

7. Biggest turn off?
Max stalkerage. As in...asking you to hook up over the internet O_O Or smoking :P That's more realistic

8. Fave movie?
My Bestfriend's Wedding :')

9. Would you date someone who smokes?
I don't want to be judgemental/prejudiced but I think its really bad and would rather not :S

10. Would you date someone who was addicted to drugs?
Oh hell no

11. What’s your biggest turn on, physically?
Nice smile ^_^ wait no.. dimples :O or a nice smile with dimples? :)

12. Would you have sex w. someone you weren’t dating?
psh No. What do you take me for?!

13. Have you ever missed someone and regretted breaking up with them?
Nope

14. Have you ever dated someone more than once?
Nope

15. if you could go on ONE DATE with any celebrity, who would it be?
ummm Robi Domingo (H)

16. What’s your relationship status?
Single :D

17. Do you like cuddling?
To a certain degree :)

18. Do you hold grudges?
I can but I try not to ?

19. Do you regret dating anyone?
There's no date to regret

20. Hugger or kisser?
Hugger


21. Missing someone?
YES D:

22. Most important lesson you’ve learned from your exes?
I don't have an ex

23. Are you happier single or in a relationship?
erm...havent been in a relationship but im pretty happy being single. More eye candy without the restrictions (H)

24. How important are looks?
Not very

25. Would you rather date someone who was SUPER-HOT or someone who was nice?
Someone who's really nice of course :)

26.Do you stay friends w/ the people you’ve dated?
Can't really base this on anything but I'd want to ?

27. Would you fight over someone you wanted to be with?
erm..I havent and I dont think I would ? If they want the other person then go for gold honey :P

28. Do you kiss on the 1st date?
I wouldnt

29. If someone cheated on you, would you take them back if you really loved them?
I dno. Maybe....

30. Some random girl comes up to you and says “who the hell are you”? What do you say back?
erm..Kyleen....? O_o

31. Are you spoiled?
I'd like to think im not ? but some people say I am ><

32. Name three things you would not tolerate in a relationship?
Over the top Jealousy, TOO clingy and a whip =="

33. Which one of your friends do you think would make a good prostitute?
Lisa :P

34. Did you miss anyone today?
Yep. I miss her everyday =/

35. Last person to see you cry?
ahahaha Everyone the day after my birthday :P (anne, SUNDAY DOESNT COUNT :@)

36. Who/what made you cry?
Gau the man O_O Danica H and Amy's card :')

37. Are you a forgiving person?
Very..I think

38. Would you ever share a girl/boyfriend with your best friend?
lol that's weird :P Mel, im NOT after gau...dw :L

39. I’ve come to realize the last person who gave me a hug…
was someone I dont remember O_O

40. Are most of your friends guys or girls?
Its pretty even I think ?

41. How long does it take you to get ready to go out ?
umm 20mins maybe? an hour if I eat :P (I eat slowly)

42. how many people do you know of named Adam ?
2

43. Are any of your friends cheerleaders ?
Nope. ALthouhg, my mum apparently was O_o

44. What was the last thing you burnt?
My finger

45. What is your full name?
Kyleen Anne Lopez

46. What color is the bra you have on now ?
Skin colour :P

47. Do you straighten your hair every day?
Nope. I cant be bothered and I dont think its necessary

48. Do you worry about the size of your boobs?
LOL no !

49. Are you the typical girl who’s addicted to gossip?
I dno..am i? I dont think so...

50. What are your favorite girly magazines?
Girlfriend? Cause that's the only one I read? :S

51. Did you ever spend all day/night getting pretty for a guy?
No! What a waste of a day :P

52. Did you ever cry during a romantic movie?
ahahaha Yeah. My Bestfriend's Wedding Man :P Love that movie ^^

53. Would you leave the house without makeup on?
Yeah...it isnt really a necessity O_o

54. What’s the biggest turn on about guys?
Musical Talent ^^

55. Are you a girly-girl, tomboy, or in the middle?
Middddddle :D

56. Is pink truly the best color in the entire universe?
ew no

57. What’s the most expensive piece of clothing you own?
erm...probably the dress I bought for my sister's 21st ?

58. what color do you absolutely despise?
Pink

59. Have you ever stolen?
No..im a good girl (A)

60. Have you set your hair on fire?
Nope

61. Do you wear sweat pants?
Yep

62. Do you know anyone who has lost their virginity?
hehe.. yeeees

63. Have you ever ran into a door because you didn’t see it?
LOL Unfortunately, yes I have xD

64. Doesn’t 50 Cent suck?
Hell yeah

65. Do you like hugs and kisses(xoxo:))?
I don't mind

66. Do you act gangster?
LOL idk..no ?

67. Ever made a prank phone call?
ahha yeah and I failed miserably :P

68. Last kiss?
My mummy :)

69. What bill do you hate paying most?
I dont

70. Where was the last place you had a romantic dinner?
I havent

71. What did you want to be when you were growing up?
erm...a vet :)

72. Favorite NON sexual thing to do at night with a guy?
Talk or jam :D

73. When did you first start feeling older?
When people(not family) started having late night parties and I WAS ALLOWED :O

74. Favorite guilty pleasure?
umm...Carmen, my Scarlet woman ;) (What kind of pathetic answer is that?)

75. What famous person(s) would you like to have dinner with?
Let's be multicultural and say Jay Chou, Ikuta Toma and Robi Domingo :)

76. What famous person would you like to date?
Robi Domingo :P

78. What do you hate about your school?
The layout =="

79. Last person whose bed you laid in besides your own?
Mother dearest :)

80. Have you lost a friend recently?
Nope

81. Ever have a sleepover with the opposite sex?
I have before :P Twas fun. :)

82. Do you use smiley faces on the computer a lot?
A lot :P :) >< ==" 83. Is it easier to forgive, or to forget?
Forgive...

84. Do you give out second chances too easily?
I think I do

85. Is your best friend pretty?
She's beautiful :)

86. Is it awkward when you run into your exes?
Nope since I DONT HAVE ONE

87. Have you ever changed clothes in a vehicle?
lol yeah. WHen it gets frantic on the way ot a party or smth :P

88. Can you make yourself cry?
Yep..can come in very useful hehe >=]

89. Is your life simple or complicated?
I'd say its simple ?

90. Are you easily confused?
Depends on the situation / topic although I think Johnny would say that I am all the time =/

92. Are you taller than 5′4″?
I think i AM 5'4" or maybe a little bit taller ?

93. Have you ever liked someone who treated you like crap?
erm nope. I'd like to think I make good choices?

94. Is your current hair color mostly your natural hair color?
It is ALL my natural hair colour

95. Does everything really happen for a reason?
I think it does :)

Comments

Popular Posts