CAMP

So I went livo today to buy more stuff for camp/my mum was bored and I bought some pretty cool stuff:P People in my cabin, I think we are going to go high :D Someone should bring war heads !!! I am sooo looking forward to camp now. Our cabing is the best :D It shall be aweome :DD
I packed today too. I was planning to pack tomorrow night but then a ise monkey (yes you are now a wise monkey) told me that that wouldn't be smart cause if I needed to buy soemthing, I'd be screwed. So yeah..packed today (Thats great Kyleen, What's your point?) And now im talking tomyself. That reminds me of HIstory Minor yesterday. We were in the computer room and Iw as typiong something upo and Iw as sitting really close to mr pollock when I realised that what I typed had no relevance. And I was talking to myself/the computer screen and im like "Ok, That's freaking great what the hell is your freaking point? Mother lover!" and Mr pollock was like "uh excuse me" ITS NOT LIKE I SWORE!! SHeesh woman . I swear he's out to get me >.> anywho...this is a really boring post. Ignore me...

Comments

Popular Posts