failed Challenges and Cabin Calls

Maimai, I'm sorry but I can't do it. It isn't working and I HATE it. It doesn't benefit me in any way so I think I'm going to abolish Operation Mango ! Hope you'll understand my love :P

Today was pretty good. Bludged pretty much the whole day. Art was fun. Right now. we're just doing a mini BOW due at the end of the year. It isn't going towards anything so it's pretty much just a chill out project thingy/use up all resources so they can buy more for next year kinda thing. There's no theme to it or anything. It's whatever we want. Using whatever media we want. Should be fun :D I'm going to do photography. Kinda risky I know but miss seemed to like my idea. I'm going to take pictures of my model (Lisa ;P) and dress her up as barbie. Like a full on stylized barbie and it will represent how Barbie shapes the minds of young women. 6ish photos that will be like..Lisa-doll's life with child barbie being all innocent and then all the stages of life (teens, adults etc) after that, the barbie-wannabe (Lisa) will have two photos to it. One being Barbie-Lisa all made up and perfect and the other being "Behind the scenes" barbie where her life is messed up and w/e. I shall call it "The Unreachable Perfection and the Mistaken Beauty in Barbie" I'm lying. I'm not calling it that. But its sounds cool. Well it makes me feel smart :P

Oh and Mitchell, you are so deaf :L Mitchell, Ashley and I were talking about how sucky it would be if it rained during camp and it was like:
K: Apparently rain attracts bluebottles O_o
M: What?! Rain attracts boobies?
K&A: BAHAHAHAHAHA
A: we know what goes on in YOUR mind
Yeah it was funny :P anywho...Camp is so soon !!! Honestly, I'm not that excited about it. Usually I'm looking forward to it like a week before but this time, it doesn't feel like its happening yet? I dno. It's weird. I think it's cause everything happened so late. I mean, I just handed my note in last week :S and it was almost not going to happen and stuff. Meh, I'll get into camp mood soon enough :)
Oh Vronca, everything is fine with me now ^^

Comments

Popular Posts