SUCCESS!!

I have successfully completed my teapot ! Sucks to be you kids who haven't finished it yet :P LOL Nah I seriously feel sorry for you guys. But I'm sure all of your teapots will pwn mine big time :L
You know what I hate? Really annoying assuming people who think that they know me and my intentions and judge me based on it. COntinuous accusations with no solid evidence that other people stronlgy disagree with usually means that you have no right to accuse me of the things you are accusing me of. SO before you start telling me off for whatever the hell you plan to, think about what's actually going on before you point the finger ok?

Dear R:
I love your readiness to make friends and how loud funny and good at basketball you are. You're a really funny guy and with your obsession with my glasses and mine with someone else's hat..we could work something out, you know what Im saying ? :L (Yeah that's just lame...) I love your small happy nature. YOu're a really happy nice llikeable person and we've been friends for 3 years but only superclose since the beginning of this year. YOu are so much fun to be around and I know I can trust you cause you're that awesome:) I love oyur infatuation with white boys ;) (in joke)

Comments

Popular Posts