Too many Dramas, too little time

I have a feeling that there will be heaps of blogs about camp. Although, something tells me I'm the first >=] But I don't want to make this a really long and boring post because that will be well...long and boring. I'll try to be slightly brief :P

Day 1:
Our activity group did raft building and beach games. Raft building was fun but SOMEONE (pernickety >.>) sprayed me with the shower and I was weeter than was necessary ==" meh. It was fun :P Then we had lunch and seriously, could they not be more creative with their symbols? A beach towel? Really? whatever. After lunch, we went to another activity and I had beach games. I think our group got it pretty good. We got all the beachy, water activities out of the way first. Beach games was fun. It was pretty much free item at the beach. But we werent allowed in the water. How sucky. So me, Lawrence and a few other people started digging a hole for no apparent reason and we eventually got it deep enough so that Lawrence could sit in it (with his feet in suspiciously brown water O_o) and we buried him >=] Fun times :P After dinner, we had a bit of free time then we went on a night walk which went all around the area. It was pretty nice. Like relaxing and whatever but the secenery woulkd have been sooo much prettier if it was a little lighter. Seriously, we went on through this foresty path thingy and it was so hard to see. and we eventually reached this rocky area and it was really pretty :) Kinda windy and it would have been better if it was like sunset but meh. But seriously. On rocky ground at night? Not dangerous at all 8-) Bed time blahblahblahblah. NOthing really noteworthy. That's a lie. But what happens in the cabin stays in the cabin .

Day 2:
It was sprinkling for a bit. Breakfast, then first activity which was the rock climbing. Avlin, Heidi, Vronca, Kerr, Anh, Carmen tanked their way up to the top. A few others made it up there after a while. I tried twice. Got half way twice. SO if you put both my climbs together, then I can kinda say I made it all the way right? :P Ok no that's cheating. But my arms are so sore from it >< lunch then high ropes and freaking hell it was scary ! Fun though :P Our instructor's name was Marco and at least three people chucked the "Marco Polo" joke. Poor guy :P Ok. I KNOW I did the giant swing at one point too but im not ure where about it fits in O_o but yeah that was probably the best activity. Or maybe Rock climbing was :P

yeah I cant be bothered finishing this. Something exciting happened that requires my full attention. I shall finish this post later :P

Thankyou Avlin for agreeing to be my temporary older brother during camp and being all nice and stuff when i was freaking out on the high ropes course :D

Comments

Popular Posts