Presenting. . .

Victor Martelli Nguyen Vilaysane . Some loser who ASKS to be blogged about. Who does that? Hi Victo, I cant believe you didn't see me. Still cut about that >.> Anyway, Thanks for being such an awesome older brother, even though you forgot about me :@ you're pretty cool though. Give or take a few flaws *rolls eyes* Thanks for the credit..I guess. Kinda random, but thankyou all the same :P I RECHARGEDEDED IT! Yeah, now leave your phone on during the day so you don't get bored. Gosh !
Despite how oooooooooooooold you are (Yes old. No matter what you say you're old >.>) you are kinda immature :P You're heaps fun to talk to and I love how easy it is to insult you >=] hehehe but i swear, YOU HAVE NO FEELINGS ! NOTHING gets to you. I guess you're used to it yeah? :P bahahaha You look so asian, what with the dragontail and all and yet, you are SO bogan :L What is up with that ? You need to be asianed up boy ! Hmm, btw, I think you should stop stalking my relatives :L Yeah, you know who I'm talking about >.> But you're apparently 'over it'? Wonder how that works 8-)
Speaking of which, while browsing your youtube account, I saw you dancing. muahahaha >=] Nah, I can't bag you out for that, cause you're pretty good :L Well I can't really be sure considering I don't C-walk or know enough about it to tell whats good or bad =/ But you won the talent quest thingy right? So you MUST be good. either that or you slept with the judge...Knowing you, that's actually a possibility. ahha I'm kidding.
IS THIS LONG ENOUGH FOR YOU YET?! To bad, it is for me. So all in all, you're an awesome guy and older brother. Thanks for sending me to bed when I had to, keeping me company late at night on msn etcetc and for putting up with my sarcastic remarks. You kinda have to, considering you do it too >.> There we go,
im done !! :DD
Love Lots, KyleeN :D

Comments

Popular Posts