To the sweet

Dearest Vronca,
Happy Birthday :) Can I just say, you are one of the fairest, most well-mannered, sweetest people I know. I'm not just saying that. You know I don't lie :) Seriously, I can't even begin to tell you how much I value your friendship. You're one of the people that i know I can count on and approach if ever I need to vent, rant, confide in or just talk to. You're judgment is never biased and it's fair, realistic and just good. You're one of my favourite people to have a deep and meaningful conversation with because you listen and say things when necessary without saying things JUST because you know it's what I want to hear.
I know that there have been many occasions when I talk to you and I tend to talk about nothing but myself and ignore your problems entirely, its a bad habit of mine, I know. But I just want to thank you for being so understanding and patient. And you know, whenever I see you remotely upset or flustered, it just doesnt seem right. Cause to me it's like, someone that nice and innocent shouldn't be feeling like this. So if ever you feel the need to rant or something, I hope you know that you can count on me just as much as I count on you. I may not do as good a job as you, but I can try my hardest ok? :) However, I hope you never have any super negative feelings cause you don't deserve it :P Of course, that isnt likely so yeah...lets stick to this plan shall we ? :L
You are such a good person and you're one of the few people I can honestly say "I trust you completely". You have such good morals that you actually stick to and i hope that the more time I spend with you, the better MY morals will be too. Cause seriously, you are such a peaceful person and it would be good to have more people like you around :)

So Veronica, I just want to thank you for being such an awesome friend, putting up with my complaints and selfishness and making my lunchtimes with you some of the most memorable moments in my life :) Have an awesome day. SMile lots, Frown less and remember, you are a beautiful person, inside and out

Love Lots, LeenBeen

Comments

Popular Posts