Cause I can't be bothered blogging properly. . .

a: how often do you and your significant other argue?
errr... Not that often. I'd like to thin kwe get on pretty well :D

b: what was the last book you read?
Ersatz Elevator - Lemony Snicket care of israaq :P

c: do you have a pointy chin?
eurgh no D:

d: what is the last thing that disgusted you?
Watching the farmhand cut the piglets teeth... O_O

e: have you ever ridden on an elephant?
No I want to though. Sounds fun. And according to The Most Extreme, Elephants can sense tsunamis so if one were to attack wherever you're riding that elephant, It could get you to higher ground in time :D

f: do you think the earth is pretty from space?
Yes ! Well, im basing this on picture but like, all the other planets are basically one colour. But the earth is all... blue with green and white splodges. ^^

g: do you know anyone named gina?
erm... no =/

h: when was the last time you felt happy?
When I was at school with awesome people (Y)

i: could you ever live in an igloo?
Yeah, I love the cold :)

j: do you prefer jam or marmalade?
JAM! Especially plum jam. Marmalade is just weird.. no offense marmalade lovers :S

k: how old were you when you first were allowed to use a knife?
ummmm I have NO idea O_O My parents were pretty protective so maybe around ten? Well bread knives ive been using since... a while ago :P

l: do you believe walking under a ladder is bad luck?
Not really, but ii'm still hesitant to walk under them anyway.. but i think its just cause im scared it will fall on me :P Yep, thats positive thinking right there...

m: have you ever seen maggots?
ew yes

n: are you naive?
To an extent, aren't we all ?

o: is your pet obedient?
Yes. WEll most of hte times. She listens to our commands but when it comes to walking time, She goes CRAZY O_O

p: how patient are you?
Im usually pretty patient unless im in a really irritable mood. If I am BACK OFF >=]

q: who is your favorite queen?
pfft. I dont know

r: what was the last racist thing that you heard?
Soemthing stinks... I bet its that black pig >.>

s: was the last snake you saw poisonous?
I dont remember when I last saw a snake.. its not somethign that happens often :P

t: where did you last travel to?
school

u: do you know anyone who can play the ukulele?
I would have said no one but apparently troy can? O_o (according to wendy's answer :P)

v: do you pronounce 'vase' v-ace or v-ahz?
V-AHZ!

w: what was the last thing you watered?
nothing.. cause i dont do gardening 8-)

x: who was the last person in your family to get an x-ray?
My sister.. OH MY GOSH IT TOOK ME THIS LONG TO REALISE THAT THE LETTERS HAD SOMETHING TO DO WITH THE QUESTION BEING ASKED ! MY GOSH I'M SLOW! moving on...

y: what was the last thing you yearned for?
umm... A hug :( bahaha

z: do you know what a zinnia is?
No O_o

Comments

Popular Posts