Max Botheration?

Wow, for once in my life, I am actually putting HEAPS of effort into an assignment. Usually, I'd just take the easy way out. yes, congratulate me :D Too bad its an art assignment 8-) but still, it's an effort >< So yeah, I've almost finished my drawing animation thingy but im not too sure I like it... I think i might start again. Cause I realised, what I'm drawing isn't actually a memory which defeats the purpose of the entire thing O_o
Enough about art, girls knockout team have another game on Thursday :D Against Canley Vale but we aren't going for the whole day this time.. ow lame =/ We're leaving like..halfway through lunch i think? Whenever 1:05 is... hope we win. Well, with Rachael on our team, we probably will :P
Today was a pretty good day (agreed avi? ;P), umm yeah.. I'll leave it at that :D

Comments

Popular Posts