11. A deceased person you wish you could talk to

Dear you,
I never met you but from what I heard you were cheeky and happy. You apparently had a really nice voice. I don't really know what I would have odne if I DID have a chance to know you or what our relationship would be like cause I've never really given it a thought. But now that I am, it would have been nice to know you I think and possibly have that tight knit grandpa-grandaughter relationship. Now that I AM thinking about it, it makes me sad taht we didn't even get a chance to have any sort of relationship. If I could meet or talk to you now, I don't know what i'd say. All I know is that I'd have wanted the chance to be able to get to know you and the apparent cheeriness you bring to the family.
Love Lots, Kyleen
P.s We'll have our chance eventually...

Comments

Popular Posts