19. Someone who pesters your mind

Dear le pest,
Ok, maybe you don't pester my mind but hell, you pester me. DONT STAND SO CLOSE TO ME! You pop my comfort bubble on a regular basis and you're so in my face it frustrates me. I've said before that when people are overly clingy as in, annoyingly clingy 24/7 thing going on (that might be a tad hypocritical... o_O) it annoys me. seriously, just ONCE give me space please.
Love Lots, Kyleen

Dear Sick Dog (aka) Cheese and Tomato Sandwich's Friend),
You worry me. You really do. I never know whats going on in you head cause half the time you sound really tragic and then we lose contact for ages and I worry but then it turns out that you just didnt have time? It's kinda hard to keep up with tbh :S I try so hard to help without intruding but it's hard cause im not sure how far my obligations go and all these possibilities and circumstances and the things you've said fill my head and I just explode to someone and... gah. I can't say anything. And it's like... you assume this person needs help with no idea how you're going to help them. It eats at my conscience and I don't even know if I'm doing the right thing. If I should be doing more or if I should stop interfering and trying to help or even if I have a reason to worry. But hey, since when did not having a reason to worry ever stop me worrying before? Hoping you are well and will be fine without my interference,
Kyleen

(hehe I think only Kabir will get this :P)

Comments

Popular Posts