Look above, the stars spell out your name

Don't put opinions in my head thinking I'm going to fall for it so easily and automatically take your side. Don't turn me against your enemy in a desperate attempt to obtain an ally. I can make up my own mind and make my own judgements. So stop trying to turn everyone around you into an army against your enemy. It isn't right.
Don't tell me what I want or what's going to benefit me more. I knew this would happen one day. I just never thought it would be so soon or that it would feel so real all of a sudden. But if it has to happen then let it happen. But if you do what you said you would, I guess the final question is, are you prepared to pick up the pieces when I fall apart or are you just going to walk away and let someone else do your dirty work?

Comments

Popular Posts