Stop assuming cause you don't know the details .


I dislike the way things are going right now >< Sooo many assignments and gah D: I give up on school dammit. STOP TEACHING ME STUFF! I DONT CARE ANYMORE ! As you can see, I'm rather sooky right now (Whats new...?:P). Anyway, you know when you just wake up and you're feeling slightly irritable for some reason that can never be sufficiently explained? No? Is that just me? :P Well whatever, when I wake up, I have people nagging me and it's annoying. Really annoying. And then throughout the day, people are continuously assuming they know so much about me and the reasons behind my actions. NO! JUST NO! YOU DONT KNOW ANYTHING STOP MAKING IT SEEM LIKE IM THE BAD GUY HERE CAUSE YOU DONT KNOW WHATS GOING ON! -end rant- sorta....
It just annoys me when people say stuff like "You're only doing this cause you're obliged to not cause you want to..." or "You don't want to eat cause you don't want to clean up. Stop being so lazy!" or even worse "You don't care. You're just saying this for your own sake and to seem better than you actually are". Ouch .
So I have given up trying to make sense of these stupid assumptions based little on actual fact. Instead, I shall go about my ways doing things for the reasons I know I have and not even bother explaining myself. Cause it isn't about you or what you think of what I'm doing or the motives behind them. I do things for my sake and if you have a problem, too bad. Deal with it in your own way. But heck, I am not going to let you get to me anymore .

Comments

Popular Posts