I look Like A Drug Addict


For those I haven't told, my exciting weekend included getting some weird allergic reaction to dumplings at yum cha in cabra and having to go hospital cause I couldn't breathe. They shoved so many needles in my arm :( It was only three but whatever... And now the place where the needle went has this big bruise around it and I look like a drug addict. So yes, that's my story. Tell me yours :) Oh and my 5 hours in the hospital meant I didn't get to see my sister off at the airport as she flew back to Singapore and she was considering extending her stay so she could make sure I was ok. Ngaw what a sweetie :P I love that girl ^^
So I've tried recording covers with my webcam, but I think my computer's trying to tell me I have a bad voice :( The first time, the sound quality was weird and it kept buzzing so I deleted the video. I tried again a few days later and after a few tries, tweaking the volume and whatnot, the sound quality was ok. But mid-recording, my computer crashed. It just wasn't meant to be :( And that kids, is why I don't like singing on my own ! I need someone to mask my voice and hopefully mix in with it so it sounds better :D
On another note, why do they waste 2 hours of our life per subject on trials when they count towards nothing (excluding HSIE and Science). I didn't even care about English, which is weird coming from me.... IT MEANS NOTHING ! Also, I have a question! What was ironic? D:

Comments

Popular Posts