So not in the mood right now...

Yes I'm still alive.And no i have not abandoned this blog. I was capped mdear. Capped I say ! And its annoying because it happened earlier than usual and i have a week's worth of emails, facebook notifications, blogs and youtube subscriptions to look at D: But I've caught up now so it's all good !
Man I couldn't even birthday blog kabir :( sorry dear big twin of mine ! I'll get there eventually :D Sunday was awesome :D Thanks everyone who went ^^ and the speeches oh gosh the speeches :P Lisa, Mel, Avi, Kabir, Troy and Thai. You guys crack me up :P And everyone else with the whole memory thing ngaaaw I love you kids ^^
Oh and Joel, Kristine, Kristine and Jeremy, no you did not gatecrash thankyou for coming :P Man tehre are so many more thankyous I could give but that would mean everyone that was there. SO yes, once again thanks guys for such an awesome day :D
This is such an ugly post. THe paragraphs are all uneven and weird and poorly constructed. DON'T JUDGE ME ! Ok i'm gna cut it here before i humiliate myself even more :P

AND CAN PEOPLE PLEASE PAY FOR FORMAL? D: D:

Comments

Popular Posts