Black Magic Woman

You woke up naked next to the last person you texted, what would you say?
Well this is awkward...

Has anyone ever tried to ruin a relationship you were in?
Not that I know of... This counts friendships right? :P

Do you usually apologize first?
It depends on who's at fault but probably not because I'm too proud :/

First person to speak to you in 2010?
My sister

Was your last kiss drunk or sober?
Sober because I've never been drunk

Have you ever wanted to have someone but you messed it up?
Nope Im too cautious to try anything big enough that gives room for stuff ups

What does your last received text say?
"I'm gonna start walking when she's on her way back from the hairdressers"

What do you drink in the morning?
Milk or juice.

Do you know how to play poker?
No. Unless it's like that mini game in super mario on ds

Have you ever been in an ambulance?
No but I almost was ! (anticlimactic...)

Where did you sleep last night?
in my bed

Do you think relationships are hard?
They shouldn't be

If you could go back and change something in the past 5 months, would you?
Yep. But only minor things like not getting lost so i dont get in trouble :P

You’re locked in a room with the last person you kissed, any problems?
hell no

Would you rather it be sunny or rainy?
Rainy !! ^^

Do you know anyone with the same middle name as you?
Yeah, my sisters

What were you doing at 8 this morning?
Sleeping

Can you sleep without blankets covering you?
Yes. I didn't sleep with blankets last night.

Have you ever kissed someone with a name that starts with a M?
On the cheek yes

Could you go a month without talking to your best friend?
No way ! Actually, I have before because I was overseas

Where do you want to live when you are older?
In Sydney :)

what’s your favorite kind of dog?
German Shepherd and Japanese Spitz

What brand of clothing dominates your wardrobe?
Jay Jays

Are you happy?
I'm neutral ?

What was the last movie you watched at home?
Bring It On: All or Nothing :P

What are you doing after this?
Finish downloading stuff for my mum...

Do you like the color green?
Depends what shade

How many hours did you sleep last night?
10 :D

Do you think you’re old?
Not at all. But I feel old when i see little people I haven't seen in a while and they're like double my height D:

Do you like text messaging?
lol yeah but hardly anyone ever replies :/ Oh gosh I'm sad :P

What is on your mind just this second?
What the heck is Ring My Bell?

What type of day are you having?
A very dull and boring day.

Looking back, did you ever waste too much time on a someone that treated you bad?
No.. How could I? O_o

How many chances do you tend to give people before enough is enough?
Quite a few I think. People say I should stop...

Do you prefer warm or cold weather?
Cold !

Is there a person of the opposite sex who means a lot to you?
Yeah ^^

Have you ever been looking for something and it was already in your hand?
ehe . maybe... ^^"

Are you a simple or complicated person?
I have no idea... I think a lot of people would say I'm complicated but simple minded in a oh-my-gosh-her-mind-is-so-simple-she's-amused-by-anything

Who will you be with this Friday?
Family and Raelene :D

What song are you listening to?
Fallin For You

Where is the next place you will travel to?
No idea... only time will tell *looks out into the open space*

Do you like sushi?
Love it :D

Did you have any unread texts when you woke up?
Nope

Would you rather look at clouds or stars?
clouds cause you can make shapes out of them :D But then stars look so pretty if you're in the right place and I like the night time... decisions decisions.. :/

Is your cell phone a touch screen phone?
Nuh

So, do you have brown eyes?
Yep

Do you know what it’s like to move on without wanting to?
I don't know.. I don't think so ?

What is worse: physical or emotional pain?
Emotional

If you had to get up at 6am tomorrow morning, would it be painful?
Yez D:

Currently wanting anything?
Don't we all ?

Would you date an 18-year-old at the age you are now?
no waaay. I wouldn't date .

Are you in a relationship?
Nope

Are you open about your feelings or closed off?
Half half

How is your hair?
It's doing fine thank you. And you?

Who was your last text from?
The last text in my inbox is from... avi :D

Are you nice to people you dont like?
Sometimes, unless they really annoy me then I snap

Was this summer a good one?
So far... yeah I guess

What are you currently looking forward to?
ummmmmmmm. Going out. Anywhere D:

When did you last receive a text message?
This morning

Do you have any plans for the weekend?
Beach and city

You receive $50 without any reason, what do you spend it on?
Games, dvds or books :D

How well do you know the last female you texted?
very very well methinks :)

Were you single on your last birthday?
Yahuh

Are you happy with life at the moment?
Yeah :)

Who was the last person who called you?
Avi

How long does it take you to fall asleep at night?
Depends how tired I am :/

How many people have you had strong feelings for in the year of 2009?
2 and a half :P

Is your best friend single?
Yep

What are you doing for your next birthday?
I'm meant to know now? D:

Would you date someone right now if they asked?
Depends who ;D Nah im kidding I wouldn't

Who are all the texts in your inbox from?
Avi, Johnny, Thai, George, Mel, Sisters, Kabir, Santosh, Holly, Kat, Wesley, Alex, Aldrich, Joel, Raelene

What were you doing before this survey?
Downloading songs for my mum

When did you last drop your phone?
Last night

Do you believe that if you want something bad enough, you’ll get it?
psh no :P

How many times do you hit the snooze button in the morning?
once.

Do you ignore people when you’re mad/upset with them?
I try not to because if I don't I'll probably scream :/

Do you think you can last in a relationship for 3 months?
Of course !

What if you dropped your phone in a puddle?
I'd hope it didn't die

Are you a heart breaker?
nuuuuh

Is it ever too late to apologize?
I don't think so

Who was the last person who left your life and hurt you?
I don't think that's happened to me...

Do you think things will change in the next few months?
Yes

Whats the last taste in your mouth?
Prawn Dumpling :9

Do you know any of your neighbors?
No cause I'm antisocial like that... I know their names but I don't know them know them.

List three things near you:
Phone, book and cd

What was the last thing you watched on the TV?
woah last time i watched tv... a filo show called shout out :D

What do you hear?
Only Exception

What’s your favorite thing to do in the summer time?
Chill with friends :D

Comments

Popular Posts