Stolen from wendy

Last person who took your pants off?
LOL wth. Who else but me? :P

Your best friend kisses the guy/girl you like, what do you do?
Be very disturbed... then very sad :P

How are you sitting?
With my legs crossed like a lady :) Not really...

When you scribble on paper, what do you scribble?
The letter K. It's a cool letter (H)(+cape)

Where is your family?
At home except for my other sister who's in Singapore. She's coming back tomorrow though yaaaay !

Anyone pissing you off?
Nope

Has anyone ever tried ruining your relationship?
Not that I know of.. O_o

Do you get angry easily?
There's a difference between anger, stress and irritability right? If so then no :P

What time are you getting up tomorrow?
Well based on how late i've been staying up, probably 10 ? :S

Do you know anyone that smokes?
Yahuh

You're thinking about someone, aren't you?
maybe :$

What's the closest black thing to you?
Camera case

What woke you up this morning?
I don't remember... The end of my dream probably? :P Except I don't think you wake up at the very end of your dream so maybe it was all natural :D

Will your next kiss be a mistake?
I doubt it. I have faith in myself tyvm :P

Are you a good listener?
I'd like to think so :/

When's your birthday?
28th October

Where did you last go out to eat?
I went Patagonia for icecream ? :P But last time i went out to eat eat huh? A week or so ago at rashays :9

Do you have feelings for anyone?
Yahuh

Was it a boy or a girl to text you first today?
Boy

What does your last text say?
"Hey you busy tomorrow?"

Do you know what you're going to wear tomorrow?
No, I don't plan what I'm wearing :P

How much money did you spend today?
Nothing :D

Were you single on your last birthday?
yup

What's something you want right now?
To turn back time and go parra. IM SORRY HENRY AND EVERYONE ELSE! Hope you guys had fun :P

What was the first thing you did when you woke up?
TUrn my laptop off :$

Do you wear eyeliner?
No. Only on special occasions

Will you be sleeping alone tonight?
Nope. Omgsh that just put thoughts of Grudge 3 in my head ><

Name the first person you can think of that you know that has a tattoo:
Wow, a whole list of people just popped into my head. None of which I think I should name

Where did you get the shirt you are wearing?
Jayjays !

Do you hate your ex boyfriend/girlfriend?
eh? That's a ridiculous question :P

Boys are always good with their words, am I right?
I don't think that's something you can generalise. I think certain people are good with their words, soem of which happen to be boys but you can't say boys overall are good with their words.

Do you believe "drunken words are sober thoughts"?
Yes. Those thoughts must have started from somewhere right?

What’s the last movie you watched? With who?
Voyage of the Dawn Treader with Thai

Do you know anyone who always looks perfect?
yes >.> Yeah that's right i'm jealous :P

Do you follow your head or your heart?
I don't know. Depending on the situation, it changes. But I think I tend to follow whicheer tells me what I want to hear :/

Do you have any dirty pictures on your cellphone?
LOL wth NO! That's just weird :P

Where was the last party you attended? Was there drinking or drugs involved?
Last party I attended was at Annags house and no there was no drinking or drugs :P

What did you do on Friday night and who were you with?
Friday night... I stayed at home like the cool kid i am :P

Do you have a Tumblr? Do you use it mainly for reblogging photos or for a personal blog?
No I don't

Comments

Popular Posts