"I don't want this nothingess that has tangled around my heart"




I watched Tangled yesterday with Raelene and Thai. and it was sooooo good ! And the song they sang during the floating lantern ceremony thing was so sweet. And screw you Thai :P THE MOVIE WAS NOT BORING >=[
Raelene and I met up at 12:30, ate then went exploring Liverpool. She's never been O_O Damn Parra girl ;P LOL I'm kidding Raelene don't eat me D: To be honest, I don't think she was missing out on much. We went into Toys R Us and played with the Animal Planet snakes that move and hiss when you pat them on the head. They're so cool ^^
We went into the baby section... yeah weird I know but we were bored and curious :P And there was a blue pram. Yes, blue not purple. We argued about that for a while on the way to easyway. We saw Bart and Homer Simpson :D There's some Simpsons activity workshop thing just outside Myer where they have all the mini plays for kids and where Santa sits. I will upload the photo when I can be bothered getting it off my laptop :P
When Thai came at 1:30 we dragged him to Toys R Us and asked him about the pram. He said it was closer to purple to blue. IT SAID BLUEBERRY ON IT ! A worker lady walked past and Raelene asked her. She said it was lilac I DON'T CARE WHAT SHE SAID! IT WAS BLUE DAMMIT.
Whatever I'm over it. Hmph (psh :P). Went to go watch Tanlged at 2.30 and LOL! Raelene didn't know which toilet was for girls. But that's probably because she saw a man walk out of it.... teehee. We got kicked out of our seats cause soemone else had that seat. I didn't know people actually checked their seats :P Ah well, it was a good movie :)

Comments

Popular Posts