DOES IT MATTER WHAT I CALL THIS?

 Random questions for you guys; what colour are the links and the headings of each section of teh side bar thing and the dates at the top of each post? Also, is there a heading because my blog looks different on my phone and on different computers and I just wanted to know what you guys see.

SEVEN THINGS YOU WILL FIND IN YOUR ROOM:
  1. Bed
  2. Kon toy
  3. Lamp
  4. Lots and lots of plushies
  5. Clothes
  6. Books
  7. Laptop

SEVEN RELATIONSHIP QUESTIONS:
1. Do You Like Anyone? Yes, yes I do
2. Does Someone Like You? I believe so... (trying not to sound up myself)
3. Last Kiss? From le mama
4. Been Lead On? Not that I remember? :P
5. Been Cheated On? LOL No :P
6. Want A Relationship? Eh, I'm fine with how things are now
7. Wanna Get Married? Of course :)

SEVEN THINGS YOU CAN’T LIVE WITHOUT:
  1. God
  2. Family
  3. Friends
  4. Music
  5. Books
  6. Games
  7. Food !

SEVEN THINGS ON YOUR MIND:
  1. Art body of work... how to do? 
  2. Talent Quest choreography
  3. To do 4U English or not?
  4. What subjects should I drop.. if any?
  5. Wow my mind seems to be occupied by a lot of school stuff
  6. Organising events, planning the near future
  7. Roses and Candles :)

SEVEN OTHER THINGS - DO YOU
1. Believe In God? Yes :)
2. Had A Dream Come True? Yes.. weirdly enough. I had a dream that the election would be 50-50 the day before it happened. :O But I hope my more recent dreams don't come true cause you'd all be dead by my hand...
3. Read The Newspaper? Do the comics and games count? :P
4. Get Enough Sleep Everyday? Yes, not necessarily all at night 8)
5. Have A Best Friend? Yes Indeedy :D
6. Take A Bath Daily? No, I'm a shower person! Baths scare me ever since I saw 13 ghosts
7. Wish On Stars? Kind of..? Like, I see a star and start wishing on it only to find myself praying instead? LOL

SEVEN HAVE YOU EVER:
1. Fallen In Love? Some people are a tad cynical... Yes :P
2. Kissed Someone Of The Same Sex? On the cheek, yes
3. Hooked Up With Someone Who Had A BF/GF? Ew, no
4. Been To A Bonfire? No but I'd like to. At the end of year 12. Burning notes/books. WHO'S WITH ME?
5. Ran Away From Home? Psh no, I'd get nowhere :P
6. Played Strip Poker? No, I don't know how to play poker
7. Pulled An All Nighter? No because SOMEONE kept falling asleep >.>

SEVEN THINGS IN THE LAST 24 HOURS HAVE YOU:
1. Cried? No
2. Had Fun? Of course I have :D
3. Been Kissed? Yup
4. Felt Stupid? When you're with Avi, kind of hard not to.
5. Talked To An Ex? What ex? O_O
6. Missed Someone? I always do
7. Listened To Music? Yessum

RED : ANGER
1. Are You Currently Mad At Someone? No, i try not to stay angry at people
2. Which Of Your family Members Has The Worst temper? My mum or dad?
3. Have You Ever Thrown Something At Anyone? Teehee... maybe 8)
4. Does Your Face Turn Red When You’re Angry? Apparently, but how am I supposed to know? I don't check myself out when I'm mad !
5. When You’re Mad Do You Prefer To Stare Angrily Or Yell? Bit of both

ORANGE : EXCITEMENT
1. Has Anyone Ever Thrown A Surprise Party For You? Not that I remember
2. Are You Easily Excited? Ehe . Yeah cause I have a childish mind like that
3. What Event Is Coming Up That You Are Looking Forward To? BIRTHDAY :D
4. If You Won A Million Dollars, What Will Be Your First Thought? LOL Yaaaay now I can buy people
s birthday presents :D
5. What Would Make You The Happiest Right Now? Everything working out and relationships being perfected and no more hiding

YELLOW : SELF DISCOVERY
1. Full Name: Kyleen Anne Grace Lopez
2. Birthday: October 28
3. What’s Your Main Goal In Life? Be someone, get somewhere, be where I want to be with who I want to be.
4. Do You Want To Have Children? I wouldn't mind either way tbh
5. How Do You Want To Die? From something that would give me time to say goodbye (wow im cheesy...:P)

BLUE : SADNESS
1. When Is The Last Time You Cried? Wow this is the first time in a while that I've answered a question like this and it's been a while. I actually can't remember :P
2. What Is The Saddest Thing That Is Happening Right Now? We're all growing up. It's almost the end of the road guys :'(
3. Do You Usually Cry/Get Depressed When Something Doesn’t Happen Your Way? No, I'd like to think I'm pretty resilient. And anyway, I have faith enough to believe that I can do something else and I'll be fine.
4. Has Anyone Made You Cry In The Last 24 Hours? Nope
5. When You Are Sad, What Do You Do? Mope for a bit then get over it... :P

PINK : LOVE
1. Do You Have A Crush On One Of Your Friends?  Ehe . Understatement O_O
2. Do You Believe At Love At First Sight? No, it's  a bit shallow sounding :/
3. When You See Your Crush, Do You Act Differently Around Him/Her? Um no not really
4. Do You Have A Girlfriend/Boyfriend? Nope
5. Do You Believe Everyone Has A Soulmate? In a way I guess

Comments

Popular Posts